Chapter 47

This chapter is going to get kinda intense so read at your risk (it will involve suicide). It will also invole other stuff, which I'll put a warning for. Stay strong. ily and I'm here for you <3

***

D A I S Y

A few days had passed and Dani had started spending less and less time with me. She was always out partying with Calum. Luke is apparently seeing someone so he's never home, Ashton's always on his phone or hiding out in his room and Michael is still ignoring us to play video games.

Today was my last day of school before Christmas break (Christmas is in three days). I'd only have to deal with Auburn and the rumors for one more day.

"Daisy, Jacob's here!" Ashton called up the stairs. Right on cue, I had finished getting ready.

I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.

"Have a good day!" Ashton went to kiss my forehead, but I dodged the kiss and started for the door.

I closed the door behind me and jogged to Jacob's car and slid inside.

"Hi," I buckled my seat belt.

"Hey," he started backing out the driveway. "Want to exchange gifts tomorrow?"

"Yeah. My house?"

"Yeah. We can tell Jaz about it today." Jacob said. I nodded in agreement.

The car ride was silent, which only gave me the chance to think. I thought about how lonely I was, and about how Ashton didn't care about me anymore.

"You okay?" Jacob suddenly asked.

I looked over at him and said, "Yeah."

"You sure? You're kinda quiet," we had reached the school and Jacob pulled into an empty parking space.

"I'm sure," I lied. We walked into school together, only to get stared at by our peers.

I felt my stomach churn as three girls whispered two each other while looking at me.  Jacob said a quick goodbye then walked over to his friends to start the day, leaving me alone.

I quickly walked to my locker and grabbed a few things I needed. Soon Jaz was there beside me, waiting so we could walk to class together. In advisory Jaz and I talked and pretended to not notice the looks.

The bell soon rang and we all filed out the room, heading in a crowd to our first class. Jaz and I split up and went our separate ways.

I shrunk down in my seat as I felt someone's eyes burning into the back of my head. But I ignored it and tried to focus on the lesson.

"I'm passing worksheets out." the teacher said as she stood at the front of the class. "Take 10 minutes to work on this by yourself, then you can do partner work for 5 minutes and work together to get the questions you missed." She passed papers out to each of the five rows.

I frowned as the person in front of me tossed the papers to me. When I passed the papers to the person behind me, they acted like I had a disease and quickly took the work. About 5 minutes into working, I felt something soft bounce off my shoulder. I turned, looking down at the crumbled piece of paper.