#2 !!

this is insane.

thank you all so much for supporting this book. honestly, i'm amazed that it has EIGHT MILLION views and is at #2 when it's been up on wattpad for almost 3 years now.

3 years. i've honestly always had a bit of confidence and hope for 99 skinny, but i didn't expect THIS.

please let this book be a symbol of hope. in the span of about a year i went from getting excited over 5 reads, to 20 reads, to 100, to 1,000 and now... 8 million. that's because i had hope, and kept going even on days were i wanted to give up.

always celebrate the small successes, no matter how minor they may be, because once you reach that goal you'll be amazed. and don't let anyone tell you that you can't. as long as you're having a good time and doing it for yourself, don't let anyone change your direction. you can do it.

anyway, start a conversation with me or someone in the comments !! i miss you all and want to know how everyone's doing?

would anyone want me to do like another q&a ?? i know this book is as dead as my self esteem, but idk i thought maybe someone here would miss me too

IDK OKAY I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW I AM LIKE 3 YEARS LATER LEAVE ME ALONEDNKS

idk if you'd like me to do that comment some questions here

or if you want me to do something else let me know.

stay positive <3

buy/listen to LOVE YOURSELF: TEAR on spotify or apple music :)