Chapter 29

the cutie in the multimedia will come up later in the chapter :-) (sorry if the pictures kinda blurry)

D A I S Y

*one month later*

"Daisy!" Ashton's voice yelled from downstairs.

Yes, downstairs. We were no longer in a hotel anymore. We were home on break. I got off my bed and ran down the staircase and into the living room.

"We were planning to go to the mall," Ashton began. "And, well, you've been doing well with driving, so, would you like to drive?"

This would be the first time I was actually really driving all of the boys somewhere. I had drove Ashton places, like the store, in the beginning  to practice, but never the whole group.

I nodded happily. I had recently got my learners permit and had bonded with Ashton over him teaching me how to drive.

"Are you ready to go now?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. I need to go get my shoes." I ran back upstairs and slipped some shoes off and turned the lights off

When I came down Ashton was dangling the keys in front of me.

"I call shotgun!" Calum cried and ran out the door. Michael followed hot on his heels.

"No! I have to ride in the passengers seat!" Ashton called, running after them.

"Idiots." Luke and I said in sync. We laughed and walked outside, shutting and locking the door behind us.

Ashton was in the passenger seat, patiently waiting for Luke and I, while Calum and Michael were pouting in the back seat. Luke climbed into the back and squeezed in.

I got into the drivers seat and shakily turned the key into the ignition.

"Don't worry." Ashton reached over and ruffled my hair. "Guys, please be quiet so Daisy can focus." Ashton added, turning to the guys.

I buckled my seat belt and started backing out the driveway. The three in the backseat stayed quiet the whole drive. They didn't even complain when I drove a little slow.

Until a middle aged man flipped me off and screamed rude things at me for driving under the speed limit. Ashton was about ready to kill someone.

"How could he, saying that to a beginner." Ashton huffed.

"Ashton it's okay." I laughed, looking over at him for a split second.

"Eyes on the road!" Ashton screeched. I slammed the breaks in surprise, causing the car behind us to nearly hit us.

The car honked and drove around us, flipping me off as he did so.

"Sorry . . ." Ashton blushed.

I turned into the busy mall parking lot. After stressfully parking we got out and ventured inside. Ashton wanted to go to some store, while the rest of the boys wanted to go to Hot Topic. I decided to go with the other boys to Hot Topic.

"Do not lose her." Ashton warned the boys.

"We won't."

"Michael, I know you. You lost Daniel in a matter of days after you first got him. Do. Not. Lose. Daisy." Ashton sternly said.