Chapter 90

9 (well, 10) more chapters can you here me crying

um so like some of you are going to hate me for this chapter and the ones after, but please don't leave, you guys are my everything and Im sorry if this isnt what you hoped for :(

ily and im sorry <3

***

D A I S Y

"Want to go up to my hotel room? I'm kinda bored," I said to Cameron.

We had been standing around in the pool for two hours, talking about anything.

Cameron and I got out and dried off, then went up to the hotel room.

"The boys might be back so I'm sorry for whatever they might say," I said as we got onto the elevator.

"It's okay," he laughed.

We walk inside the hotel. Bryana, Ashton, and Dani were all in the living room, Calum and Luke were talking in the kitchen.

"Hi Ashton. Cameron and I are just going to hang out here, if you dont mind." I said.

Ashton nodded and went back to his conversation with Bryana and Dani.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked Cameron.

"Sure."

I nodded and he followed me into the kitchen. Calum and Luke who were sitting at the table looked up at our presence and the room went dead silent.

"Hey. . ." I awkwardly said.

"Hey," Calum gave a small wave then galnced at Luke, who sat silent and emotionless.

I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge then handed it to Cameron and led him out thr kitchen.

"Why are they being so weird?" Cameron asked, referring to Calum and Luke.

"No clue," I shrugged.

We went onto my bed and sat down.

"What do you want to do?" Cameron asked me.

"Um, well, I need to tell you something," I began.

He nods. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It's just, we've been hanging out a lot these past few days and I just want you to know I'm leaving tomorrow," I nodded towards my packed suitcase.

"Oh," he frowned. "When are you coming back?"

"I won't be back for a while. The boys are on tour so I'll be all around America for the next six months."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Cameron asks.

What does he mean by 'sooner'? I've only known him for a few days.

"Why didn't you tell me before I got attached?"

My jaw almost dropped.

"I like you a lot, and now you're leaving," he sulks.

"Sorry. . ." I mumble, looking into his eyes.

We stayed silent for a few seconds, both of us not sure what to say. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed he started leaning in.

I sat there, unmoving and in slight shock.

"Hey!"

Cameron jumped and ended up smacking his forehead into mine. I held my hand up to my forehead and looked behind Cameron for the source of the yell.

"Ow. . . What the héll, man?" Cameron cried, turning to face Luke.

"Get away from her," Luke snapped.

"Luke –" I scolded.

"No. She's mine now –"

Luke strided over and grabbed Cameron by his arm and pulled him to his feet.

"Get out and never talk to her again," Luke spat.

"No."

"Get out or I swear to God I will –"

"Cameron please just go. I'll, um, text you later. I'm so sorry," I calmly said, interrupting Luke's threat.

A flash of pain spread across his face, before he started to walk to the door.

"Stay here," I mumbled to Luke and followed Cameron out.

I apologized again and closed the door behind him, then went back to my room where Luke sat on my bed.

"What the héll was that?" I cried, closing the door to my room behind me.

"I'm sorry. . . I was already jealous and seeing him try  to kiss you made it worse," Luke said.

I sat down beside him and played with my hands, unsure of what to say.

"I'm sorry," Luke repeats.

I look up at him and mumbled, "It's okay."

He grabbed my chin and gently pressed his lips onto mine.

After a few seconds we pulled away and Luke rested his head on my shoulder.

(a/n: laisy ftw bye)

We sat there in silence, Luke with his  hands playing with my hands in my lap and me wondering what to do next.

"Come on," Luke suddenly stood up and gently pulled me up to my feet beside him.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he tugged me out the room.

"To break up with Arzaylea."

***

um im sorry that Im shït and cant write a kiss for my life im sorry just pretend it was the most amazingly written kiss you've ever seen for my sake

and laisy wont really get together (or they can if yall want idc) so please just trust me if you don't ship it

stay positive. ily <3