Chapter 68

short chapter oops

L U K E

Shortly after Michael and I finished talking, Ash, Calum and Daisy came back in, along with some producers.

"Do you guys want to listen to what we have so far?" the producers asked us as Michael and I walked out the booth.

"Yeah," Ashton answered. We all gathered around and listened to what we had recorded so far of the new song.

"It sounded great –" Ashton said when the song ended and muffled voices came on.

"Oops, looks like we accidentally recorded something –" one of the producers said, when suddenly my voice played.

"Michael, I need to tell you something," my voice said.

(an: I italicized what muke said in the last chapter so it isnt too confusing)

Ashton looked up  giving Michael and I a weird look. My eyes widened and I looked at Michael with panic, who looked back at me with the same expression.

"Uh, maybe we shouldn't listen to –" I began.

"What's wrong?" Michael's voice asked, cutting me off.

"I don't know how to say this. . ." my voice trailed off.

"Okay, you can stop the record–"

"IwasdrunkofmyàssonenightandIkissedDaisyandImayormaynothaveatinycrushonher,"

Ashton's head snapped up and his eyes landed on me.

The producer finally stopped the recording.

"Um, I'll be right back. . . You guys can talk about this."

I watched as the producer ran out the room.

"What the héll?" Ashton swiped at me, but I quickly ducked and stepped behind Calum.

"Ashton, calm down."

Michael grabbed Ashton just as he started to charge at me.

"She's a minor! What the fück is wrong with you?!"

"Ashton, I was drunk –"

"That doesn't change anything!"

"Ashton, stop," Daisy cried as Ashton swung at me again.

"You're disgusting." he spat.

Calum and Michael pulled Ashton away and had him sit and calm down.

I looked up towards where Daisy was standing, but she was gone.

D A I S Y

I turned Ashton's car on and pulled out of the parking lot. I needed to get away from the boys.

I didn't know where I was going, until I pulled into a parking spot and got out of the car, looking up at the big building in front of me. It was the hospital.

I don't know why I was here – maybe to distract myself – but it just felt like I needed to be here. Something felt weird.

My hopes went up as I thought that maybe Jacob woke up. I quickly signed in and speed walked through the building to Jacob's room.

I hesitated at the door. What if he wasn't awake? What if I got my hopes up for nothing?

Please be awake.

I slowly pushed the door open.

Please be awake. Please be awake. Please be

The door opened all the way and I could see him. He was awake.

But he was awake and kissing another girl.

I seemed to forget how to breathe, or even think, and stood there as my heart shattered into a million pieces and it felt as if the world was falling apart.

***

(sorry this chapter was super short, but since I messed up that one chapter it messed this one up too whoops)

Good morning! I don't have school bc of snow so I thought, "why not update?"

ok next update will be friday/saturday :)

btw, all your comments are just amazing ok ilygsm and thank you for the endless support I've received :)

stay positive. ily <3