Chapter 70

have you or a loved one been suffering from a lack of 5sos merch??

unrivaled merch is scientifically proven to cure deprived 5sos stans.

just check for yourself (or click the link provided in my bio): https://unrivaledmerch.com/5-seconds-of-summer/

you'll not only get FREE shipping but also a 10% off discount if you use my code. CODE: mrcalibu

they sell merch for 5sos, shawn mendes, mamamoo, & more so go explore.

you know you wanna ;)

D A I S Y

The next day I forced myself out of bed and showered. It was early, meaning the boys were all still asleep, so now was the perfect time to do it. Nobody would interrupt.

I opened the dresser, and peered inside. There lay Jacob's phone, the sight of it made me sick. I was terrified to to on it, but I had to.

I unlocked it and went to his texts. His most recent text was sent to Jaz. My stomach dropped and my heart twisted in pain.

I looked through their conversations. I found the date of texts when I was on vacation. They were all plans to hangout.

It was nothing that meant cheating but something else caught my eye.

Jaz: im tired of being friends with her. Can you just dump her already so we can be together?

Jacob: I will when she gets back

He was going to break up with me?

Is that why he didn't argue when I said we were over?

Tears filled my eyes as I dropped his phone back into the drawer. I sat on my bed, hugging Maya to my chest.

"Boys suck."

The doorbell rang, causing me to groan and Maya to start barking. I closed her in my room then went downstairs, wiping my face off.

I looked out the window, cursing at the of Jacob.

I opened the door, putting on an agitated look, but on the inside I was crying.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry. What happened in the hospital was an one time thing. I don't know why –"

"Hold on a second," I slammed the door and locked it, then went back to my room.

Back downstairs I handed him his phone (more like practically threw it at him). Then I slid the ring off my finger and also gave that to him.

"Stop lying to me," I said.

He looked taken aback for a second.

"I'm sorry,"

"I am too." I mumbled.

"Delete my contact, take my name out of your social media, and never fücking talk to me again." (tbh I laughed at this part)

"Daisy, I still love you –"

"You love someone else now," I said, my voice breaking. "Now leave."

He looked away, then turned and started walking down the driveway.

"Wait," I called.

He turned, a hopeful look on his face.

"What did Jaz mean by saying she was tired of being my friend?"

"She was using you, Daisy," he sighed, sounding as if it was obvious.

"She was only pretending to be your friend," Jacob said. "To get in your business."

I stayed silent, and watched him get in his car and silent. I shut the door again, pressing my back against the smooth wood.

I slowly sunk to the floor and cradled my knees up to my chest.

He loves someone else now.

***

EXTRA EARLY UPDATE BC ILY ALL OKAY

AND WE'RE AT 600K READS OMFF TYGSM I literally do not deserve this :')

I feel like my crush likes me back, but I'm me so I doubt it :/

please vote and comment :)))

stay positive. ily <3