Chapter 64

stay strong laisy shippers

D A I S Y

Tomorrow was Calum's birthday, so Dani and Bryana were flying in today.

It was around 12 when we left the house to go pick the girls up from the airport. While we waited, Ashton and Calum were practically bouncing in their seats from being excited too see their girlfriends.

A few more minutes passed and we finally saw them. Ashton got up and ran to Bryana and nearly crushed her in a hug, while Calum picked Dani up and spun her around.

"It's only been two weeks," Michael rolled his eyes, but then smiled.

Dani hugged me, then Bryana did. Shortly after we all hugged each other, we were ushered out because the fans and paparazzi were here. We  got into the car and started the drive home.

When we got home we gave the girls a few minutes to unpack a little and just relax. After that we all met up in the living room and discussed the next few days.

"Calum and I are going to his parents house. We won't be back until late tomorrow," Dani told me, seeming to drop little hints.

So Dani and Calum won't be here the rest of today and most of tomorrow, which gives us time to set everything up.

"Daisy and I are about to head to the hospital," Luke said.

Dani sent me a sympathetic look. She was the first person I told about Jacob.

We hugged Calum and Dani, then left with Dave to go to the bakery. At the bakery we waited for a few minutes while they finished up the cake and played games on Luke's phone.

***

"Luke, don't drop her," Ashton warned as Luke lifted me up on his shoulders.

I reached up and tapped the banner to each side of the wall. Today was Calum's birthday and we were preparing the house. Luke set me down and we all stepped back, smiling up at the banner I had put up.

"It looks good," Ashton said.

The living room and kitchen were decorated with ballons and streamers, and the food and drinks were set out on the tables.  Bryana's phone went off, and she pulled it out of her pocket and read the notification.

"It's Dani. They'll be here in a few minutes," Bryana said, looking up at her.

"Everyone hide," Ashton said.

I ducked behind the couch with Michael, Luke hid in the closet and Bryana squatted behind the coffe table. Ashton flicked tne lights off, then went and hid.

We waited in silence for a few minutes, when suddenly the door opened.

"Can't believe none of the boys texted me happy birthday," Calum's annoyed voice said, and the lightd were flicked on.

We all jumped out from our hiding spots and yelled happy birthday.

Calum jumped and Dani started laughing. A smile crept onto Calum's face as he read the banner and looked around.

"Thank you guys," Calum chirped.

We all tackled him in a group hug. Suddenly, someone walked inside.

It was a friend of Calum's who had been invited. The house started to fill up as more and more people came. I wasn't really having fun; watching people get drunk off their assès, but whenever I saw one of the boys I faked a smile.

I was in the kitchen, stressfully munching on a bowl of chips, watching Calum take shots. I left the kitchen and went to the living room, watching people drunkenly dance to the music that was blasting. I ended up getting bored and went upstairs.

I closed my door behind me and sat on my bed and pulled out my phone to text Jaz.

My door suddenly opened. I looked up, seeing a drunk Luke stumble in. He fell onto my bed and let out a giggle.

"Hi!" Luke chirped.

"Hey, Luke," I looked at him weirdly. "Why are you up here?"

"I wanted to tell you a secret," he giggled.

"Um. . . Okay. . ." I trailed off.

"I think I have a crush on Daisy," he whispered. "But don't tell her."

I stared at him in shock. He's just drunk. He doesn't mean it. Does he?

Luke was suddenly coming closer and closer, until our noses were nearly touching. Was he going to kiss me? What do I do?

I wanted to push him away, but I didn't and I let him kiss me. I couldn't think and just sat there like an idiot. My mind went blank and I just melted into his touch.

Finally, I leaned away from him. This was wrong. Or was it? I did break up with Jacob. But it still felt weird. But then it felt so much better to kiss someone.

***

My writing has been such shït lately, Im sorry. Im going to take a little "break" for a few days so I can get myself together and plan out more of the story, bc I literally have nothing. Eventually I'll edit this and make it better.

But please vote and comment :)

Also, thank you for 500 followers. I was literally just at 300 and now Im at 500. Thanks :)

stay positive. ily <3