Chapter 36

-

"What are you doing?" Glenn asked.

"Digging their graves." I answered, pushing the shovel into the ground.

"Why?" He inquired.

"They were a part of this place. Even if Jessie was a bitch, Ron was a bastard, and Sam was annoying." I replied.

"Rick told me to come out here and make you stop." Glenn replied.

"He's pissed at me, I know. I should've thought before I killed her." I stated.

"But Ron was intending to kill Carl. You did what you had to do." He replied, taking the shovel from my hand.

I pulled Sam's body over to the hole after stepping into it, and pulled him in with Glenn's help.

"Go inside, right now." Glenn ordered.

"Fine." I replied.

I walked into the kitchen, watching Carol mix up some kind of dough.

I poured a glass of water before everything began getting blurry.

"Samantha?" Carol asked.

"Yeah?" I asked, closing my eyes for a brief moment.

"Are you okay?" She inquired, her hand wrapping around my arm.

I opened my eyes before everything went black and I fell to the floor.

CAROL's POV

-

"Denise!" I yelled.

Daryl and Maggie ran into the kitchen, finding Samantha lying on the ground, unconscious.

"What happened?" Maggie asked, kneeling down by Sam who was still on the floor.

Denise came running down the stairs while Daryl picked Sam up.

"Get her on the couch. What happened?" Denise asked.

"I don't know, she just stumbled around and passed out." I answered.

"Her blood pressure is too high, way too high. Get some water, a pillow, a wet washcloth, and just try to make everything relaxing for her." Denise ordered.

"What happened?" Sam asked, her eyes opening.

"You passed out." I answered, Maggie coming back into the room with a glass of water and a pillow.

"Take this. It'll calm you down." Denise ordered, handing her a Xanax.

"How's Carl?" She asked after taking the pill.

"He's doing good, but you aren't. If you don't calm down, there's a possibility that you lose the baby. You have to take care of yourself." Denise replied.

-

BACK TO SAMANTHA's POV

-