Chapter 77

-

"Good. You're up." Tara mumbled, standing up from the chair in the corner of the room.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"About an hour." She answered.

"Where's Rick?" I asked, raising up.

"Take this," Tara ordered, dropping the white pill into my hand.

"Where's Rick?" I repeated, noticing she was avoiding the question.

"I'm not supposed to tell you, but he went out there." She replied.

"What?" I asked.

"Not alone, but he went out there. They're trying to finish off those bastards, and then kill as many walkers as they can." She answered.

"Tara, you there?" Rick's voice rang through the walkie talkie that was laying on the bed.

"Yup. Sam's awake now," Tara replied.

"Stay as quiet as you can, get Sam and hide somewhere in the house. Some of those bastards are walking up on the porch right now." Rick replied.

Tara quickly turned the walkie talkie off before helping me get out of bed and walk over to the closet.

Once we were in the closet, we heard the front door slam.

"Where's Carl?" I hissed.

"He's with Rick." She answered.

"Judith?" I inquired.

"With them too. Now shut up." She replied.

I jumped, hearing a gunshot from outside.

"Get them and get out so they stop shooting our asses!" I heard a man yell before hearing a series of footsteps out in the hall.

"They think we're stupid, Andy!" Someone exclaimed who was walking around the room.

I gasped, the closet door swinging open.

"Can't hide anymore, sweetheart." The man growled before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the closet.

"Stop! She's hurt!" Tara yelled.

"Shut up." He snapped, raising his pistol at her.

"She can't even stand up straight!" Tara yelled as he drug me down the stairs and outside.

"Stop shooting unless you want your girls dead!" The man yelled after pulling us out onto the street.

He pushed me to my knees, causing pain to shoot up my leg.

I whimpered, feeling his pistol against my temple.

"Let them go!" I heard Rick yelled.

"Why should we? Tell me why we shouldn't kill them right now!" The man who was holding the gun against my head, yelled.

I screamed out, being pushed onto the ground and the guy grabbing my thigh.

"I love that sound. The sound of misery- music to my ears." He replied, his fingers digging into my wound.

I began sobbing, the pain getting so bad I threw up.

I cried even harder, the pain too much.

I watched as an arrow landed right in his skull before he fell over on the ground.

My chest heaved up and down as I grabbed the man's gun and pointed it at the guy who was holding a gun to Tara's head.

"Tara, move!" I yelled, pulling the trigger on my gun.