Chapter 75

EVEN THO U ALL HATE ME AT LEAST I LOVE U ENOUGH TO MAKE SOMETHING CUTE HAPPEN LMAO

I DONT THINK IVE EVER HAD SO MANY PEOPLE MAD AT ME AT ONCE LOLOL

-

"I'm tired of people coming to me and telling me that they seen you kissing Destiny, right after you're with me. If it's true, tell me. I don't want to be one of your toys," I spat, pulling on my jacket.

I watched as Rick threw a bale of hay in the truck before turning to look at me.

"Who's telling you that?" He asked

"I know we've all been through some shit that we didn't want to be, and frankly, I've been through enough heart break this week to last me a while. Tell me before I get attached again," I replied, watching him pick up another bale of hay.

"Stop fighting, goodness." Tara snapped.

"We're not fighting, I'm tired of being a toy." I replied.

"Oh, bullshit. I know we're all stressed out right now, but right now is when we should be sticking together- not falling apart. What do you think Maggie would say right now?" Tara asked.

"She'd tell me to stop fighting and make up because you never know when we might lose each other." I answered.

"Right

"Right." Tara replied, crossing her arms.

"Hey, Rick." Destiny greeted Rick, smiling at him.

"Hey." He replied, glancing at her before picking up another bale of hay.

"I was wonderin' if you wanted to come over tonight." She replied, leaning against the truck.

"Can't." He replied.

"Why, baby?" She asked.

I looked to Tara who looked at me before looking to Destiny and giving her a death glare.

"Stop being a damn homewrecker." Tara snapped.

"Oh, sweetie. There's not a home to be wrecked," Destiny replied.