Chapter 74

-

"Glenn took the baby and left, he was acting crazy." Tara spazzed, her eyes wide.

"What? Where did they go?" Rick asked.

"He was mumbling all kinds of things, and I couldn't figure out what he was saying." She replied.

"I heard something about the valley, and the rocky cliffs." Rosita added.

"Let's go." Rick ordered, his elbow hitting my arm.

"He was unstable last night. It was heart breaking- he's not in a good state of mind." Tara added.

"It's a dangerous state of mind. Been there, done that." I replied, heading to the truck.

"Let us know if he gets back." I added, tossing Rosita one of the walkie talkies.

"Keep us updated." She replied.

"We will." I replied, throwing my stuff in the backseat of the truck.

I got in the passenger seat before Rick started up the truck.

I waved to Michonne who opened the gates before closing it behind us.

-

"I see him!" I exclaimed, pointing to Glenn who was standing in front of the pond with his hands in his pockets.

"I'll let you do the talkin'." Rick stated.

We quickly ran over to him, finding 'Glenn Jr.' laying on the ground.

I looked closer, my heart stopping as I noticed he wasn't breathing.

"He's with his mom now." Glenn stated, turning his head to look at us.

"Glenn.." I mumbled, my voice shaky.

"He's safe now." He added.

"What did you do?" I asked, finding no sign of any blood or bites on the one year old.

"I saved him." He replied, no emotion on his face what so ever.

I looked to Rick who's eyes were locked on Glenn, and his jaw locked.

"Glenn, he's just a baby

"Glenn, he's just a baby. He was safe with you," I stated, trying not to let the emotion get to me.

"No, he's with Maggie now. He's not coming back to this sick world, and neither am I." He replied, putting his pistol to his head.

"No! No, no, no." I rushed, taking a few steps toward him.

"You can come too, both of you. Why stay here when you can be with Shane and Lori? You can be with all of us." He replied.