Chapter 65

PILLOWTALK - ZAYN

(can we just take a moment ^)

_

"Are you okay?" Rick asked.

"Don't act like you care." I replied, opening the bedroom door.

"No. You're not allowed to come out until you make up." Maggie replied, pushing the door closed again.

I pulled the door open again and walked by her before walking downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen, Tara following.

"I'm sure he's just jealous. It's probably the first thing that came to his head." Tara mumbled.

"I defiantly have nothing to apologize for. I can kiss who I want, I'm single." I replied 

"True." Tara agreed.

-

"Hot damn. He almost made me straight," Tara mumbled from beside me as Rick patted down one of the new people.

I agreed with her, watching as Michonne patted down the older woman who looked to be around sixty.

"You got the keys to the houses?" Rick asked, walking over to me.

"Thought you had them." I replied, adding no emotion what so ever to my voice.

"No, I gave them back to you." He replied.

"When did that happen?" I asked, Tara running off.

"The other day." He answered.

"Ask Destiny, i'm sure she knows where they are." I bit.

Destiny came about a week ago, and Rick's been glued to her side since then.

She's annoying as hell and it's not that she's mean, she's just annoying.

"Guys, chill. I found them." Tara declared, running back over to us.

"Take them to the white house at the end of the street. Right side." Rick replied, dropping the key into my hand.

"Why can't you do it?" Tara asked.

"He's too busy banging Destiny. That's probably where he's going right now." I stated, watching him stop walking away.

He quickly turned around, harshly grabbing my wrists before pulling me into him.

"Rick!" Tara yelled.

"I haven't even touched her." Rick snapped, his nose inches from mine.

Chills ran up my spine, his eyes staring right into my soul.

He pushed me away before walking on down the street.

"Holy shit." Tara mumbled, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Is he always that rough with you?" The older woman asked, her eyes wide as well.

"No." I mumbled, motioning for them to follow me as I turned to walk down the street.

Once I walked up onto the porch, I unlocked the door before handing the woman the key.

I watched the tall, handsome man enter the home behind the woman.

I smiled, watching them freak out over the running water and electricity.

"I'll drop off some toiletries soon. There's food in the pantry, and i'll have someone bring some fresh fruit and vegetables." I declared.