Chapter 45

-

possible triggers

-

"Hey, I think I would remember someone as beautiful as you. I'm Carter.." A tall, quite handsome guy stated once I made my way back to my house.

"Hi. I'm Sam." I replied.

"Do you need any help?" He asked, looking at my hands which were carrying two bag full of Judith's clothes, which were quite heavy.

"I got it." I smiled, blowing a piece of my hair out of my face.

"I'd love to get to know you, and I hope that doesn't sound creepy. A beautiful, funny girl that hasn't went crazy in a world like this- I need to know." He replied, smiling.

"I think we can make that work." I replied.

"Cool. There's a party tonight two houses down, if you wanna come. I assume Tara will be there." He laughed, looking to Tara who was struggling behind me with Judith's stuffed animals.

"I might make an appearance." I replied.

"Cool. I'll see you then, maybe?" He replied.

"Maybe." I replied, walking up my porch steps.

"Stay away from him." Rick ordered once he walked away and I was on the porch.

"Why?" I asked, following him inside.

"He's been with almost every girl here. He uses that pickup line on every girl," He replied.

"It was a bit lame, but it was sweet." I replied.

"Listen, be careful around these guys. Ask Tara, she knows." Rick continued.

"No, Tara doesn't know." Tara replied.

-

"Please, just watch her while we go see what the party is about." Tara begged.

"Fine. But don't come crying to me if one of those pigs attack you." He replied before walking towards the stairs.

"Listen here, asshole. Why don't you just go home to your bitch?" Tara asked.

"We're taking a break. I don't have anywhere else to stay, and Sam said I could stay here with Judith." He replied.

Tara looked at me with her jaw dropped before stomping towards him.

"I'm sorry that you lost your child and I know you're still coping, but damn. Give Sam a fucking break. We all know she loves you, and she's trying to get over you- so let her." Tara ranted.

"You know, you're probably the biggest reason she even came back here. Me, Maggie, and Rosita will never forget the way she looked at you when she saw that bitch beside you and put two and two together, that you moved on. I defiantly won't forget that or when we told her that you knocked Amber up and were being prepared to be married to her. Without a doubt, it broke Sam and you know it." Tara raged.

"Let's go." Tara mumbled, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of my house.

-

"What the hell?! This is crazy!" I yelled in Tara's ear as we walked through the drunk couples grinding and basically having sex while some were just in the corner drinking.

"I thought you said these were religious people!" I yelled again, my eyes wide.

"On Sunday's." She corrected.

"You made it." Carter smiled, holding two cups of what looked like beer.

"I kinda want to go back home." I laughed.

"Here, we can go outside if you want." He replied, handing me one of the cups before leading me outside.

I took the cup before sitting on the porch steps beside him.

After a few minutes of talking I began sipping on my drink.

"You wanna go back to my place?" He asked.

My heart started beating so fast I literally thought it was going to explode, and not because of what he said.

I looked around, my vision blurring.

I threw my drink on the ground, realizing I was roofied.

"Tara!" I yelled.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked, grabbing my arm.

I pushed him away before Tara came running out of the house.

"What happened?" Tara asked.

"I was roofied!" I yelled, running down the street as best as I could to my house.

Luckily, it was only two houses down.

I busted through the living room with Tara and Carter on my heels before I ran upstairs to the nearest bathroom.

I stuck my fingers down my throat before throwing up- hopefully getting it out of my system.

"What's wrong?" Rick asked, as Tara held my hair back.

"She was roofied thanks to this son of a bitch." Tara replied, pointing to Carter who stood in the doorway looking clueless.

"If you was roofied, you'd be passed out. I just gave you something to calm down and be happy," Carter replied.

"I was fucking calm until you gave me a drink!" I screamed.

"Oh hell." Tara mumbled, Rick swinging his arm back and punching Carter.

I stood up and wiped my mouth, my heart still rapidly beating and I was feeling lightheaded.

"It's not a big deal!" Carter yelled.

Rick began pushing him out of the house before Tara decided she wanted to go back to the party.

I sat down on the bed, seeing three of Rick when he walked back into the bedroom.

"Stop moving." I groaned.

"I'm not moving." He replied.

I groaned before falling back into the bed.

I jumped back up before running into the bathroom to throw up, though this time I didn't make myself.

-

"Okay, I think it's gone. I only see one of you now, and my heart is back to normal." I mumbled, standing up from the couch.

"I think I ripped one of the stitches out." Rick mumbled, raising his shirt up to reveal blood trickling down his stomach.

"I told you." I sassed.

"And I told you to stay away from Carter." He replied.

"That's what we get for not listening to each other, I guess." I mumbled.

___________________

i think I'm gonna UPDATE AGAIN TODAY WOW IM ON A ROLL LMAO

ARE YOU A VOLCANO? BC I LAVA YOU

im so lame lmao bye