Chapter 67

Trust Issues - Drake ft. Justin Bieber & The Weeknd

(ITS SO GOOD IM SCREAMING)

-

Daryl quickly broke apart from me as we watched Rick walk upstairs as fast as he could.

"Leave." I ordered Daryl.

Daryl left without a word, slamming the door behind him.

I raced upstairs, finding Rick pulling out sweatpants and underwear out of his dresser drawers.

"He kissed me, he wouldn't let me go. I didn't even let him in." I rushed, scared that he would hate me even more.

"You know how to fight. You could've fought him off of you if you didn't want him." He replied, pulling his shirt off.

"No. Do you see my wrists? Do you see my throat? His hand print is on there. He's stronger than me." I replied.

"Bullshit. I've seen you fight off a guy triple your weight." He replied.

I furrowed my eyebrows, watching him walk toward the bathroom.

-

I walked out of the bathroom, my hair still dripping wet as I pulled on my sweatshirt before throwing my wet hair up in a towel.

"Oh my gosh, Sam! Curt likes you." Maggie rushed, running into my living room.

"You say that about every new guy, and then they try to kill me." I replied.

"Anyways, rehearsals are today." She replied.

"Rehearsals?" I asked.

"Yeah! You're my maid of honor, remember? Wedding? Hello?" Maggie asked.

"Oh, sorry. What time?" I inquired.

"In about an hour, at the church." She replied.

I nodded, quickly running upstairs to get ready.

-

I gave Maggie the meanest look I could once she paired me with Rick.

He had some choice words with me after our fight last night, and he's the last person I want to be in a arm lock with.

"Before you part ways, you men will kiss the lady's cheek." Maggie announced.

I looked at her again, Rick and I failing to complete her orders.

"Rick and Sam, you'll be first before Rosita and Abraham." Maggie replied.

"Listen to me, please!" Maggie pleaded, making me loop my arm around Rick's.

"This entire thing is stupid. You both know you love each other, you don't need a wedding." Rick stated.

"Um, what my woman wants, she gets." Glenn sassed.

"Of course she does." I replied, smirking.

Maggie gasped before slapping my arm and walking back up to the front of the church.

"You're going too fast." Maggie stated as Rick and I began walking down the aisle.

"Maggie, it's rehearsal." I replied.

"Okay, fine." She replied.

Rick and I parted ways, before Maggie started having a hissy.

"Stop being little bitches!" She yelled, pulling her jacket off.