1

3 months...so far everything is back to normal,Roman and Alicia spent a month going to couples theropy and that has really helped. Alicia no longer has those thoughts she had before she's officially signed her contract to extend for WWE and currently holds the divas title getting closer and closer to becoming longest reigning divas champion.

At the moment Alicia was in the living room holding Alana while she was getting her hair done,JoJo sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Babe,how much longer until your hair is done I'm bored." Roman frowned leaning in the wall.

"I told you it would take a while and if your so bored go hang with Dean who hopefully isn't burning down the back yard."

"Why do you have to get your hair done again this is like the fifty billionth time babe."

Ugh. "Excuse me ma'am,you can take a break if you'd like."

"Oh no no,I'm actually done,how do you like it,curlers are on me,no extra pay?" She held the mirror in front of Alicia watching as her curiosity expression turned to a huge smile.

"I love it,thank you so much...I finally feel...completely.back to myself,is it okay if I pay check?"

"On no honey,it's my pleasure,no need."

"Please let me,I feel this took so long at least something."

"Ali she said no,but what you can do." Roman walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist. " is,go cash that check. Bring it back and we both make it Reign...it's been quit a while don't you think."

Alicia tilted her head smirking before nudging him with her free arm. "I am so SORRY for his pervness,here make yourself useful and take Alana to her crib."

"Love you." He sang giving her a side smirk.

"Ah huh,step or you'll be sleeping on your own couch tonight."

"You guys are so cute together any other couple over gone to or have come into the shop were going at each other's throats as soon as they walked in."

"Awe well think you Mrs.Grace,a lot has happened but...I guess like they say,love is in the air."

"So sweet,well Ill get going thank you for asking me to come,but please if you ever need another do,feel free to call."

"No thank you and I sure will." She went to try to hand her the check when Grace grabbed it placing it onto the counter. "Like I said,feel free to call."

"Oh god,tell me you're not adding blue to your hair,no offense but I got enough of that with Paige."

"You're only saying that because she's not here and no I'm not this is the hair I started with and its a fresh start so I like to feel in my comfort zone,you mind taking a pic for me?"

"Sure." She handed him his phone while she grabbed the title posing. "JoJo,wanna take a photo?"

"YEA!" She jumped up smiling skipping over to Alicia.

"Wanna hold the title future champ?"

"I don't wanna drop it."

"You won't,it's okay,how about even better." She unbuckled the title and put it around JoJo's waist buckling it at where it sat on her waist but wasn't too tight.

-----
Roman's POV:
It feels good for things to be back to normal,us family being together,getting ready for thanksgiving then a major PPV but getting the week off. I couldn't ask for any one better than Alicia,without her,if the hospital wasn't able to pump that pill out of her I don't know where I'd be. Our daughters here gladly getting along...every last one of my angels.

I started heading back downstairs when I saw from the top of the steps Alicia and JoJo taking pictures Dean looking as annoyed as ever,i told him he needs to get use to it but he's a pro at ignoring."ah..guys,what's that smell,did someone burn something?"

"No...I just G..OH CRAP!" Dean tossed Alicia back her phone before charging back out to the back, I followed behind and
Not even a chance to get completely out side I saw smoke coming from a pan Dean had in his hand

"Ah...well...who likes Croissants nice and crispy?"

"YOU PUT THE CROISSANTS ON THE GRILL DEAN THEY GO IN THE OVEN ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW I'M SURE EVEN KOFI XAVIER OR EVEN BIG E WOULD HAVE KNOWK THAT I HAVE BEEN DREAMING AND TASTING AND CRAVING CROISSANTS AND THEY'RE BURNED NOW THE SALE ENDED NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY FULL $2 price FOR THEM."

"Okay..." He glanced up towards me. "A.yku better get your wife. B. Ali you're my sister yes BUT YOU ANNOY THE HELL OUTTA ME SOMETIMES!"

"NO PROBLEM IT'S MY JOB!"

"WELL THANKS!"

"YOU'RE WELCOME!"

"UGH!" Alicia groaned folding her arms stomping upstairs.

"I can grunt too!" Dean yelled out,by the way these two were you'd think they were dating...well sorta...even though we all know that won't happen,that'd be wrong...so weird."
I went upstairs walking into the room and saw Alicia sitting on the bed with her back facing me,I know she wasn't really really mad at Dean,no she wasn't that type. I walked up behind her. Wrapping my arms over her shoulders she tried to hide it but I heard her slight moan. I started to kiss down her neck when she jumped up.

"You're really funny Roman but here's the deal there will be no snacks,touching rubbing NOTHING UNLESS towards yourself,none of "that" for a week.

"No! You...baby I don't know if ...WHY!"

"Oh stop being a baby and suck it up your freak. I'm gonna gonna fix up my shirt the my ill be band out okay,okay,bye now."

Wow...I sure have missed her and now...I've got her back and man does it feel good,believe that."