44

"Why would you?"
"Who told you to do this."
"What did Roman ever do to you."
"Are you working with the authority?"
"You traitor."

I've read at least millions of tweets with the same  questions and comments what part of I'm just doing things my own way do they not get,this is that little side people kept saying "we know you have bring it out." And now that I do it's a crime, hypocrites.

My phone vibrated and I saw it was a text from the typical...

"Did you get the dates for me to see Alana?"

Is he kidding me,after what I was told then him being all close throng to act like what he did didn't happen,he just won't stop.

"Oh now you wanna be a father, what Nikki said not kids already even though she's quick to give it up?"

"So you're keeping our daughter away from her father?"

"Don't put that crap on me you were the one who did what you did no one told you I sleep with her(S)"

"You can't keep my own daughter away from me"

"I wouldn't have to if I wasn't worried about him letting her be around complete strangers."

He didn't reply after that,like they say truth hurts. I'm finally traveling with Marti after she managed to talk Titus into riding with New Day since Young wasn't here...kinda feel bad for him...well he knows how to tune people out well he'll survive it's only 5 hours away, which is why we're taking flight I don't know about anyone else. All I know I've still got more to get off my chest they can expect it or they can't but there's no more holding in until he feels what I felt.

Sorry this is short it's already been a crazy morning with school and bleh bleh if I'm able to will to update before training today and if not I'll be sure to after even if it's another short (ish)
   Back to hell!! 💀✌️