31

3 months later (yea I know I skipped a lot but...yea.....spent well and more relaxed being home...me and Kevin kinda hooked off together not sleeping together I just mean going out,him helping me with everything,Raven wasn't really wasn't that big on it at first lecture and lecture saying what if Roman fixed himself WHIHC if he does great I'm not holding a grudge with what he did to me but it's still gonna be there,physically and mentally.

So far is spent the day watching those stupid but some what entertaining Oxygen reality shows. I looked at the time and it was 7.

"RAV!"

"Yea?"

"Are you still coming out with me and Kev with Daniel?"

"SHI*! Sis I seriously forgot,god this week we had more people coming in and I forgot to put it down."

"Hey,it's no stress I'm pretty sure you wouldn't wanna be third wheeling it we know how butt hole can be can't remember a single thing."

"Yea,he didn't even bring me my lunch he promised yesterday...I'm gonna have to borrow Kev for a few days that's cool with you?"

"Ah,girl bye!"

"Hm,snaz sass....you're growing so much,agh!"

"Well...that's weird."

"Whattie?"

"Kevin just texted me and said to pack a bag,special trip."

"Awee! Honeymoon,loving...touching a-

"STOP IT!"

"Go ahead and pack love I'll keep Alana and don't you dare say 'but I don't wanna seem like I'm making you baby sit and do my duties' No I love this little girl,she's an angel."

"I just don't wanna put stress on y-

"YOUR'RE not love! Okay your my sister this is my niece it's too quiet around here,it's all good,trust me."

"Okay...well...I guess I better get packing."

------

"So...Kevin,exactly where are we going,this is kinda like a first that you've left your daughters,not alone but just not bringing them with you."

"Well...I wanted this to be,special...take you somewhere I know you'd be happy."

"I just hate that you've gotta go around and have this heavy pregnant women basically following you everywhere,if I could have prevented this,I would have..."

"Ah,the hormones talking,the second you give birth you'll be saying the way different."

"Hm,as long as it's not major pain sure why not...I don't men's to be in your business but why would your...ex...leave you,you're an amaiNg sweet guy,I mean I know we're not dating dating just really close friends but I don't see why no one would see into you."

"Ah...she said I was too,close,being too protective...basically hating the fact that I was taking care of the kids especially when one of her moods hit big like they say,they come and they go."

"That I can agree with...so where are we going seriously, we've been riding for like 4 hours now,please tell me I'm an anexious mess."

"Don't worry,we're almost there,it's legal I promise." He said chuckling.

"Well I'd sure hope so,thanks again for these things you've done for me lately,I guess I really needed the relaxation,but it's not over yet in your words."

"Just trust me on this one Alicia...trust me."

-------

"Alright...we're getting close,before we pull out of this gas station and pull in to the magic place in gonna need you to put this blind fold on,I promise you won't be getting hurt or anything."

"Oh...okay,could you help me tie it."

"Sure." He reached over tying the head band over her eyes but not too tight. "You can't see can you?"

"Nope."

"Great."

Before Kevin started the car he looked at Alicia with a slight smile sighing. "You're gonna hate this...but this is for the best,you." He said to himself.

After a few more miles they had gotten to the place but he still didn't let Alicia take the blind fold off, he had helped her out the car and helped take her bags out, he gave her a hug bridge climbing back into the car.

"You can take it off now."

"Well finally." She reached up pulling the blind fold down,her heart instantly dropping...drive way...not any drive way....Roman's.. "KE...Kevin,what is this?"

"Alicia I truly adore you,you've helped me...I've helped you but I've realized you ran away basically....from family...the love of your life,the father of your child...I'm sorry but I had to,it wasn't just me it was your sister...we both know you're hurting but it won't help being away then regretting it,live you life beautiful...just please stop running away from the things that if you leave will only haunt you,thank you for everything Alicia,I'll always remember you,don't be afraid to still dial me up but realize this is where you need to be."

He waved with a small smile before slowly pulling off leaving Alicia standing there lost...confused...tears streaming...she slowly walked up the drive way to the door debuting if she should even try to knock...he's moved on for sure...4 months,he's fine....better than he was before...but...what if... As soon as she was about to knock a car pulled up in the drive way,she heard one door open, she slowly turned around and saw a lady with brunette hair,wearing a white suit,make up...pretty....wow...I was right,then that was when the passenger side door opened....footsteps....someone talking then...a few feet away from her stood Roman...once his gaze landed on Alicia his mouth dropped he couldn't find the words to speak,she didn't look different except for the baby bump showing...

The lady that stood next to him walked over whispering something in his ear,he finally blinked a few times most likely thinking it was a dream but it wasn't.

He started to walk Alicia's way slowly not wanting to freak her out curious about the suitcases, inch...by inch then finally he was complete face to face. Without even thinking he leaned forward cupping Alicia's face and kissed her, it took a while then completely surprising him he felt her arm go around his neck kissing back.

"Awe,Brandy you've done yourself again,thank you mrs S for hiring me." She started to slowly back away climbing back into the car not wanting to disrupt the moment. "I'll tell him he passed all the tests later...god it great seeing s happy ending."