41

"Oh my god,you guys a wanna tell me last night did not happen."

"That's what I'm saying I swear A Alicia didn't even tell us she was coming back and B she completely screwed Roman...I'M SORRY BUT AREN'T THEY MARRIED chicks lost her mind."

"Has anyone heard from her since last night?"

"Not a thing,I'm sure if anyone it'll be either Marti of Nat to...that was pretty low though,what's going on in her head seriously."

"That and the wonders of how Roman's feeling,Ambrose texted me last night and said him,Reigns and a few of the others went out for drinks and Nikki was there and tried to make a move on Roman,he got so pissed but before anything happened he walked out."

"You guys don't think Roman had something with Nikki...do you?"

"No,no way Roman's completely hooked on Alicia,maybe they're just on a small bumpy road,they'll be back on track in no time."

-------
Alicia sat at one of the tables closest to the back of the cafe, she'd already gotten her drink but She sat near the back since she had her laptop with her the main time she knew she'd have time to herself before her busy schedule.

She watched as a couple walked in the dad holding the baby in his/her seat while the mom ordered their drinks,once she finished ordering they'd gone to one of the tables making funny faces and tickling the baby,Alicia can't help but to think about Alana,she pulled out her phone and sent a text to Raven asking her for a pic of Alana which she did send.

"She's seriously growing by the day." She was brought back from her thoughts when she heard her order name called, she started to walk towards the straws when she bumped into someone,she looked up and their eyes met for a brief moment; she looked into his eyes and saw the blood shot redness,the look as if he Haden't gotten any sleep.. Roman. "Excuse me." She walked around but when she started heading back to her table she heard him whisper her name.

She ignored him and went to her table sitting back down when she heard the chair across from her being pulled out then him sitting.

"Look just hear me out okay...Please forgive me for not having the nerve to say something before now. I'm in love with you...and have been these  just about 2 years."  He looked at Alicia and their eyes locked "I had the honor and privilege of being loved by you...but I pushed her away...I did things I regret...I thought that if we were completely out of Connection when you first LEF that'd give you time to think more, I should have stayed away from Nikki,the drinks... I also know that this may be the worst possible time and place to do it but I have to. Alicia I love you and can't imagine my life without you" she noticed Roman had now began to cry and she could only hope that the tears were in his  favor. "Alicia  am begging you to give me another chance, I will get on my knees if I have too. I know we are meant to be together. Please"

"I really don't wanna talk about this....at all, like I told you before do what makes YOU happy,this conversation is over...been over." She felt her phone vibrate thinking if was Raven again but it was from Marti

"Girl we're both back in action we need to Catch up.meet in lobby? We can take my car?"

"Sure,I'll be there give me 15."

She started to grab her things putting them all back into her bag. "Where are you going?"

"Does it matter,I've got things to do and one does NOT involve listening to your sappy story,You little queen B is probably still in her Beauty sleep go wake her up."

"When am I gonna see Alana?"

Alicia froze in her tracks turning back towards him. "If that's gonna be your excuse to get me to talk to you,your should really re think your words...you must think I'm some selfish bitc* but to be honest you just don't know a damn thing about me."

"Alicia stop,please." He stood up gently grabbing her arm I'm begging you...it's stressing me out right now how distant your being...changing."

"Whatever Roman." She said pulling her arm away walking off.

------

I had a match against Madison...again which I won even though stupid hobo twin number two wanted to try to interfere...I really don't get why these girls are still after me but if that's what motivates their career go right ahead I just hope Nikki knows that title is coming home with me the next time we have a match. Roman once again tried 'talking' to me after my match but gladly Sandra had to pull me aside right after my match because of emergency changes for the shoot that was coming up. He just won't realize the damage you've done is there it's not going anywhere and it's all on him.

I grabbed my bag heading to the parking lot,God I hate being a few of the lasts to leave these silent halls creep me out just a bit,bi had just turned to corner that led to the exit when I was spun around...Roman.

"Why are you doing this to me Alicia! I can't take it anymore alright I fuc*ing need you in my life I'm lost I made mistakes stupid ones I know an apology won't erase those scars I have you mentally and physically but I swear to you I would never put a hand on you again."

"EXCUSE ME! YOU DID WHAT!?" I looked over and saw Marti walking out with Titus & Paige.

"You put your hands on her,I swear you're lucky I'm a genuine person or I'd kick your a** right here right now!"

"Titus it's okay,you guys go ahead,I'll be out in a few."

"Oh I don't know can we trust you being here alone with this,abuser?"

"Marti,I'll be fine okay just go ahead make sure dummy here won't hit the wrong button and try to freeze us to death instead of heating up the car."

"That was one time!" Titus argued.

"Alright love birds, looks like I'll be baby sittin," paige adjusted her bag on her shoulder eyeing Roman before walking out with them.

"Your decision I wasn't the one to open my mouth and yap about it maybe you should check your surroundings before you speak next time...keep your phone on,I'm texting Raven and asking her the dates she wants to bring Alana so you can have your time with her if that's what you really meant earlier but I won't be surprised if you were just trying to sucker me in to talking to you like I said before."

------

Roman chugged down his beer, and quickly got another one. He rubbed his eyes with the heel of his hand, then sighed. He was sat on the stool in his black leather jacket, a grey short sleeve, and black jeans. which had rips in.

Roman glanced down the bar, and saw two women standing a few stools down from him.

Roman looked away, and took a sip of his beer. And glanced back at them to see the brown head, with red crop that stopped right above her belly button, a black shirt and heels whispering to her friend before walking over to him.

"For someone who never wanted to see me again you sure are eyeing me pretty hard."

"Hm..maybe it's you darling doing the want but...there those devilish mercy eyes."

"Then maybe...ill explain to you,you coming?" She held out her hand her figure facing towards the exit.

"Yes ma'am,lead the way." He stood up taking her hand following behind, once they got Outside there was a limo which the driver opened the door for both of them, as soon as the door shut the girl crawled onto Roman's lap straddling him.

"You still hate me?"

"How could I?"

"Then prove it and I'll work on the situation you've got going in,and I don't mean sexually...well at least right now...then we'll talk personally."

"Deal." Then one thing led to another...