22

"Hey baby girl,you need to get up." Roman gently shook her trying to wake her but she only rolled onto her stomach groaning.

"Come on you got lucky yesterday we basically slept all day and I let you go with two alarms you need to get up now."

"For what!" She yelled with her head in her pillow.

"Because we need to get packed & I'm pretty sure Deans gonna taxi it then ride with us since we've got the buses this week."

"I don't feel good!"

"I know you don't baby girl but you've still gotta get up."

"I'll get up once you get me the trash."

"For what?"

"BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA PUKE AND I'M NOT PAYING FOR DAMAGED SHEETS!"

"Yea...I won't be paying for that so yea I'm just gonna go and let you...empty yourself alright?"

"IT'S EITHER THAT OR I PUKE ON YOUR SUITCASE I WILL FIND THE ENERGY TO GET UP EVEN IF I HAVE TO CRAWL!"

"Alright alright I'm kidding baby." He grabbed the trash can walking it over next to the bed he sat next to Alicia slowly helping her sit up.

"Damn you're burning up,why didn't you wake me up or something if you were feeling worse."

"What are you talking about,I'm cold." She said leaning her head down.

"Okay it's no doubt you're sick,besides your stomach what's wrong?"

"God my head feels like someone is constantly punching it,I can bakery move without feeling heavy and dizzy,I can't even stand the smell of food without wanting to puke,I'm tired.

"Alright baby you're staying in bed,I'll get your things packed for you."

"Oh gee now I really feel like a worthless piece of SH-

"Okay first,stop that and second let's add denial and slightly cranky to that list."

"Shut up a** hole I can't help it!" She felt Roman  wrap his arms around her before carefully laying her back but she rolled on her side. Her back facing Roman.

"I'm gonna get doc see if he can check you out before we hit the road

"Roman no."

"Yes,I know you hate it even hate feeling this way but it's better than you just sitting her suffering taking small things,my baby girl wants to get back in the ring kick some Bella a** and wear that sexy gear inspired by me again soon right?" He walked over to the side of the bed where he could face her and watched as she kept trying to fight back her smile.

"Let it out I know you wanna,come on smile for superman."

"DON'T even think about tickling me...see I'm smiling,on the inside."

"That'll work...for now,now stay put beautiful I'll be back." He took her hand into his kissing the top of her hand.

"Oh trust me,I won't be going anywhere but the toilet." She smiled at him and he returned it with a grin of his own.
"I'm taking your word." He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Try to rest."

------

When Roman returned to his room, Alicia was fast asleep. He smiled and set the medicine down on his bedside table. The doctor had given him medicine and tips on how to help Alixia especially if they'd be on the road long.

He sat down beside her again and placed a hand on her forehead. She was still burning up. He needed to get her to take the medicine. He gently shook her shoulder.

"Baby girl wake up."

"Mmm..." She started to stir and turned to look at him sleepily. "What?"

"I'm back and you have medicine to take. He said it's probably just the fever so it's best we get it down before it gets worse."

He helped her sit up. She leaned against the headboard while he poured some of the medicine into the small cup.

"Drink it all, I'll get you some water." She nodded and took the medicine. Roman got up and headed towards the bathroom. When he returned a moment later Alicia had downed the medicine and looked like she was trying to keep from throwing it up.

He handed her the glass of water and she drank a little before giving it back. "Maybe that will help you."

"Hopefully. I hate being sick."

"I'm pretty sure everyone does But don't worry you've got one of the hottest man nurses helping you."

"It's called a doctor you weirdo." She said slightly giggling

"HEYYY FAM! Guess who's back! It's the Lunatic! What I miss!?" Dean yelled pushing the door open (he had a key)

"Please Dean stop with the yelling."

"Gross what's that smell smells like-

"Hours of constant violent puking my brains out yes I've got a headache I can barely eat! I'm freezing yet being told I'm burning up and I'm out for three weeks because of my knee damn it life is just great!"

Dean side glanced Alicia before turning to Roman shrugging.

"Way to make an entrance Ambrose either way here's what's happening you baby girl will rest your eyes and take your pretty self to sleep, Ambrose pack up her accessories which are in the bathroom and I'll get her clothes the bus pulls off at 10:30 we've got 15 minutes MOVE."

"Well gee this is a great welcome back." He mumbled passing by them.

"Rest baby if I need to I'll carry you downstairs."

"Thank you Ro,I love you."

"I love you too princess,don't forget that."

--------

The time they had to get ready and get the things to the bus had escalated faster than expected, Alicia had just come from the second room looking for her things.

"R...Roman,where's my stuff?"

"Don't worry,Dean and I got everything down and to the bus didn't want you lifting anything."

Alicia gave a half-smile as she started to walk towards him and he pulled her close he could feel the heat radiating from her body. Whatever was going on with his wife wasn't normal.

"I love you Ro."

"I love you."

"Ro ... I ... I .." Alicia started to say when she went limp in his arms.

"Alicia? Baby?" Roman said laying her down on the bed.

"Alicia ... Wake up baby. Wake up for me?" Roman said as he began to freak out. He yelled Deans while he dialed 911.

When Dean came back up the stairs Roman told him what happened.

"Just relax bro you said she's sick probably just light headed

"How the hell should I know! If anything you should know her more you're her God da*n brother!"

"Just because I'm her brother doesn't mean I know how her body work!...alright let's just get her to the hospital this argument isn't gonna get anywhere...she's gonna be alright."

------

They arrived at the hospital and Roman's nerves  was all over the waiting area where he sat filling out papers.

It already had been about 30 minutes and they still hadn't been told anything.

"What's taking so long dam* it!"

"Calm down bro,maybe they're just still working on the test calm down alright you don't need to be anymore stressed than you already were,I'll call Steph & Paige and tell them in case we're late just relax alright?"

"I need to see my wife." Roman mumbled running his hands threw his hair leaning back on the chair.