37

"Come on where is he...I thought he was gonna be here early."

Alicia was standing in the ring waiting for Kevin to show up,early that morning Kevin had called and they were talking about how Alicia said she'd love to meet his daughter,possibly train a little.

To get the anexious waiting off her mind she started running the ropes mixed with her rolls until she heard her name being called.

"Hey Ali,Kevin J,heard of the name?" One of the workers asked

"Oh my gosh yes!" She slid out of the ring running to the door. "Kevin hey."

"Hey Alicia,it's great to see ya sorry we're late,traffic."

"Oh no worries,it's great seeing you too."

"And this is the girl I've been telling you about Ariana?"

A girl about the same height as her wearing a property of WWE shirt, black sweats with a pair of Chuck Taylor's with her hair pulled back walked from behind him. "H...hi Mrs Alicia,I can't believe this is happening,oh my gosh."

"Awe there's no need to be shy,your dad told me a lot about you,I hear you wanna be a WWE Diva."

"Y...yes it's been a dream ever since I was 12 and now I'm able to train and it was a dream to be able to meet you this is actually happening." The tears streaming down her face almost made Alicia want to start crying,moments like this she really missed, she reached her arms out hugging Ariana.

"Well I'm gonna tell you something...that dream...becomes reality...the journey starts now."

"Oh my god! Thank you,thank you...I can't believe this is actually happening."

"Well believe it love,dad you can feel free to come watch we've got seating out near the ring."

"Please dad!! I wanna start a journal during this process."

"Don't worry I've got my camera set,now,go live your dream Hun."

"Alright since it looks like your in your gear,lets start off with some warm ups,Lunges,around the ring....30 seconds."

"YES! She automatically went right to it.

"Thank you again,Alicia...I hope we don't have any hard feeling for the last time."

"It's all good Kevin...I promise."

---------
Alicia's POV
Already 2 hours into the training and Ariana is killing it,I've only got her on the simple,bumping and rolls today but I feel like she's ready for the next few things but I'm taking it slow.

"Alright Ari!! You've got this,5 more bumps two more rolls and-

"Alicia...you're needed...really quickly...back."

Seriously who else now... "Um okay...ah Ari,take 5 or how ever I'm gone I promise I'll be right back."

"Okay."

"Hey,Chase who needs me a- you've got to be kidding me,Roman... "What are you doing here!"

"The question is what are you doing her and the main question why the hell are you in the ring don't act like no one saw last nights NXT you're not even cleared what the hell were you thinking!"

"Well I'm glad your a Mr.Know it all."

"Don't put that smart Alec crap on me wanna know what's better I finish a house show to see MY WIFE kissing some other guy."

"First off,it wasn't a kiss we only hugged,he's worked his a** of to get this opportunity and I haven't been there for who knows how long the both of them... Wait a minute.. She stood in silence glancing down them back up at Roman bursting into a fit of laughter.