2

"Babe." Roman had been sitting on the bed for the past at least 5 minutes trying to get Alicia's attention.
Ever since he had told her his parents were coming over for the next two days she'd been back and forth cleaning any and everything.

"Alicia." Once again she ignored him and kept going. "Okay are you seriously this paranoid about my parents?" By the look on Alicia's face when she turned around towards him he knew he was about to get ripped into.

"Paranoid? Okay first Roman it's not both its just one your dad is cool he took time to get to know me,he hung with us he gave me advice he basically accepted me automatically where as your mother! Hates my guts wants me out of your life and most likely wants me dead! She's all close to news reports come up with something and bam Alicia you no longer own the name "Anoa'i" please come with us you're going to jail."

"Alicia s-

"No and even better she'll probably get everyone on her side and things will go her way ya know its a coincidence it's a mother for husbands girlfriend! Haven't you heard the stories-

"Alicia can I please s-

"AND THEN bam there's headline PHYCHO Roman Reigns EX snaps and ki-

Roman stood up rolling his eyes,he walked towards Alicia cupping her face passionately kissing her.

"Can I talk now?" He said smirking

"Ye...yea,go ahead."

"Okay." He he picked her up bridal style walking over to the bed her sitting in between his legs leaning back her head on his shoulder.

"I know my mom isn't a fan of you which I don't see why myself,you're sweet,passionate,beautiful,so open,you like to please other help them become more happy than sad,on rainy days y-

"If you're trying to seduce me with words describing se* you can drop it now,I said no se* during thanksgiving and I'm sticking to that."

"You'll change your mind baby girl...anyway,what I was saying was my moms trouble I know and it did happen but anything that's happened between you and her won't change how I feel about you,I will always love you ,I won't say there won't be any tension  next two days but don't let her get to you,...hell if it wasn't for dad and his huge  belied In tradition I wouldn't invite her but like I said baby nothing's gonna break us."

"Awe Ro, I love you."

"I love you too baby girl."

"Ah,hey...I have a question don't meant to interrupt up but Ali,you know how you loved love love macaroni and cheese...well how do you like the sound of, "curled crunch cheese?"

"Okay it's official Dean you can stay out the kitchen now and B...you might wanna run now."

"Why you d- before he could get the rest of his words out Alicia had jumped out of the bed onto Dean but Dean being stronger didn't budge catching her.

"You know you seem heated mets get you cooled down..nice pool you got Roman,."

"ROMAN! AMBROSE  PUT ME DOWN!"

"Nope I'm good,later Reigns you hear screaming, don't worry."