4

Roman's POV
Galina...what the hell is she doing here and why! God I figured she's go low at this point but this low of being my EX if looks could kill both of them would be dead now.

"Well hello there son,happy thanksgiving."

Keep it cool Roman don't snap...don't snap.. "Happy thanksgiving to you you lying selfish bitc* who loves putting on an act in front of company including my ho* ex." I said to myself... "Happy thanksgiving to you too."

"Hey there Roman." Oh shut up you stupid leg spreader. "Hello."

"It's been so long,how's JoJo?"

Galina leaned over and whispered sown thing to ma and by the scrunch up on her face I could tell it wasn't good.

"So Roman where's Alana I wanna see who she looks like I'm the family and hopefully not some steer stranger. "

Wow not even ( minutes into here and she's doing this. That's when I heard footsteps behind me then a door being shut. I turned and saw Alicia wasn't there. Damn bitc*es. I went back upstairs to the room.

"Baby girl?""

"I...in the bathroom,I'll be out in a bit."

Roman sighed & walked into the bathroom. Kneeling down next to her. "You don't look so hot."

"Oh gee thanks."

She started to feel that weird twisted feeling again and basically dove her head into the toilet throwing up. Roman rubbed circles on her back and held her hair back while she threw up.

She's always hated throwing up and the feeling when she did did not make her feel any better.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I was perfectly fine until fuc*ing anexity decided to make an entrance."

Roman automatically knew the reason she was in that feeling. "I want nothing to do with Galina anymore I don't know why ma brought her but I'm not wasting my breath on her or Galina.

"I don't get why your mom hates me so much."

"She's like that towards any woman,she was Mania and bout had a fit when I talked to Paige and me and Galina had been over way before."

"I'm sorry if I'm ruining the weekend Ro."

"You're not,here let's go downstairs and get something to eat Trin make extra after finally giving  the guys some type of cooking lesson.

"No...I'm fine...you can Go,go spend time with your family,I'm gonna stay up here."

"Babe,come on,please...pretty please,pwese."

"Fine,after I brush my teeth."

"Great,I promise nothing is going to ruin our first ever thanksgiving together,one thing I'm great full for, having you in my life."

"Forever Ro." She called over her shoulder walking back into the bathroom.

-----------
Roman had just finished putting the things up in the kitchen about to head back upstairs everyone already leaving or already asleep.

"Hey there Ro." He jumped at the voice behind him,Galina

"You didn't really talk to me earlier what's wrong, shocked to see me,excited?

The only thing exciting would be seeing you pushed off the balcony... "Why are you here?"

"Silly your mom invited me."

"I honestly don't care you should have left with her to the hotel because you're for sure not staying here."

"Oh please,still refuse to admit the truth well, before I go...I just wanna give you something."

The next thing Roman knee she'd jumped onto him wrapping her legs around his waist.he tried pulling her off but she wouldn't

"Get off!"

"Roman stop doubting US,we were meant to be."

"Roman Alana needs more diapers I'm gonna go pi- Alicia stopped on the mid step hey eyes widening her heart beats getting faster by the minute.

Galina finally unwrapped her legs dropping down. "Wow well guess you haven't told her babe."

"WAIT WHAT NO! I HAVE NOTHING AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU YOU PHYCHO Alicia this isn't w-

"Whatever." She quickly rushed down the steps and outside to the car. By the time Roman had gotten outside she was already pulling off. He turned around to Galina who was standing in the door way smirking. "GET OUT!"

"As you wish...babe." As soon as she walked out Roman slammed the door shut swearing under his breathe.

"Evil phycho vindictive lying obsessive whore."