45(rewrite)

Every since Marti and I have gotten to the airport we were swormed by fans but knowing how easily forgetful and distracted she gets we both went ahead to bagging and getting our tickets before going back to the crowd taking pictures and signing autographs, the biggest thing that made my heart melt was this little girl who gave me a letter which I was able to read once the cored died down and I was basically on the verge of tears

She's written how much I've helped her,telling me how much I inspire her,things like this are the reasons I never wanna leave or give up on this dream life...ever.

"Girl,no offense but I thought most people would boo the hell out of you after what you did to Roman."

"I don't care...okay I love my fans but Roman is not worth half what I do during my career."

"This new attitude chicka,me likie but me no likie,as long as I'm not on list of chair shots from you I'll be fine."

"Trust me,I don't react without a purpose I always have my reasons."

"That's right, if I may say The Dolls are coming together, road trip flight life,Penny state here we come!"

"And that means if you're gonna be this crazy you are for sure staying away from the drinks and any type of sugar."

"You can take the party from the girl but you can't take the party outta the girl!"

"Oh god,anyone wanna switch plane seats with me!?"

"Awe I love you too love!"

We waited a few more minutes and finally we were able to board. Just when I thought I could get comfortable and just plan to sleep this whole flight my phone vibrated, I thought it was Roman but instead it was Steph.

"You meet 7:30 in the morning tomorrow,all seriousness!"

Oh joy...guess I better expect the unexpected.

------
By the time we had landed and gotten to the hotel it was already about 8 at night, all I wanted to do was sleep but instead for the last few minutes I've been at the top of Marti's hyper let out list.

"And you see why I told you to stay away from that sugar filled expresso times two! Then you turn around and order a piña colada!"

"Relax,I won't be doing anything stupid besides I'm as pooped as you just give me until my head hits the pillow.

"Yea I hope,did Paige text you yet,her and Dean drove just to make sure they were okay."

"Awe well aren't you being the perfect mother."

"Um no,if you wanna talk about parenting read all 20 messages from Nat consisting of "are you all okay" "did you make it safe" and the list goes on."

"Hm,I wouldn't know I put my phone on silent,anyway,I'm gonna go shower."

"Don't use all the hot water!"

"No promises!"

I started to unpack my things not even able to sort through my things when my phone started ringing.

"I swear if this is another urgent I'm just going to strangle everyone that calls me.",it was an FaceTime chat...seeing that name just brightens up my day.

"Ah took you king enough I was about to just hang up." He said chuckling.

"Oh hush I just got off a 5 hour flight and now my happy happy clap room mate is well....over loaded on sugar so...sorry."

"I'm just kidding,so aside from that I take it the flight was okay?"

"Yea...I'm just seriously seriously pooped."

"Awe,does a certain someone need a massage of relaxation."

"I know that's what I'll be doing in a few hours that's for sure,hey where are you it's like Alaska in FL why are you wondering the outdoors like its 90 degrees outside....holy crap Marti's right."

"Just a thing of nature,not too bad in my opinion."

"Od,but i won't ask anymore questions." There was a knock at the door. "Um,hold on J there's someone at the door."

"Hel- JASON!" I jumped into his arms hugging him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Yep,gotta keep the shortie from falling."

"Shut up..oh my gosh when did you get here and why am I just not seeing you!?"

"Well our schedule for changed and Gab and I also were asked to Come to Raw to help promote the new NXT commercial for the upcoming major tour."

"You should have told me! I would have at least gotten decent."

"Beautiful you look fine you are already but now that you mention that,I was thinking maybe you wanted to have a movie night tonight?"

"Oh god I'm glad you didn't say going out out I would but I'm so out of it."

"It's okay,I know how you fell,long flights are not the best."

"Not even gonna lie,so...give me...30 and I'll be ready."

"Sounds great,I'll see you in 30 then." Once he put me down I started to turn towards the inside when he grabbed my hand.

"Jason what are y- before I could finish I realized he was leaning forward with his arms around my waist kissing me.

"30." He said winking walking off.

God this guy is just...great.

--------
Roman's POV
Roman was sitting in the room just staring at his phone when he felt a pair of arms go around his shoulders.

"What's wrong baby,you seem tensed."

Roman shrugged Nikki's hands off shaming his head.

"Come on Superman I know these last few night weren't the best but you're with me now,what's so bad about that,anything you want I'll give it to you.

"I want my old life back." He mumbled.

"Nonsense....that life was hell,stress,emotional and now that you're with me you'll have pleasure and happiness each and every day." As she spoke she began unbuttoning his shirt leaving kisses down his chest.

"Forget about her Roman...I'm here now,you're still hurt from Tuesday and that PHYCHO hitting you with a chair now I'm gonna play nurse and heal you."

"Is that so nurse Nikki?" He said pulling her into his lap smirking.

"Yes sir,now shh,no talking and just enjoy."