16

"Alicia what are you doing are you crazy!"

"Your gonna get killed  you know what kind of crap Nikki likes to pull."

"You need to listen to Roman I know you two aren't getting along at the moment but you can't go out there."

Almost everyone was saying the same thing to Alicia once she's gotten to the locker room which did nothing but annoy her even more so she's left and gone to one of the bathrooms to change then stood in the gorilla position watching the rest of the matches.

"Hey Ali coulda we have a word?"

"Oh hey JoJo,sure."

"Well tonight we all have seen you are full of rage and pretty upset about your loss last night but tonight you were given a rematch if you could defeat Sheamus in a steel cage match what running through your mind right now?"

"Well JoJo...I guess you could be like everyone else and say I'm crazy but here's the thing...I'm sick of getting things TAKEN you and everyone else have seen how much I work my a** off to get to where I am and tonight we'll...I guess this is just one of those major challenges that Coke during a journey and I'm not running away from it,if this is what I've gotta do to prove myself...then so be it."

She pulled on her hood as the camera faded and went to the ring where the cage was being let down Sheamus already out with his "league of nations"

Making her entrance she slapped a few of the fans hands making an extra round around the ring before walking up the steps,she started to enter the cage when Alberto walked up to her grabbing her leg,as soon as she turned around Sheamus wasted no time and charged towards her knocking her off the steps into the barricade.

"Thought you said you were ready EH? Bring her in fellas!"

Even after Alicia was in the ring and still on the ground Sheamus continued to taunt the crowd which have Alicia time to get to her feet she jumped and round house kicked him.

The lock didn't knock him down but still dazed him,she ran and bounced off the ropes ducking am attempt punch he threw. She started to climb onto the turnbuckle when Sheamus Quickly ran over basically lifting Alicia and shoving her off the rope onto the apron crashing into the cage.

"This is too easy! Shall I finish er fellas?" He waited until she had rolled back under the ropes and grabbed her leg with her knee brace lifting her up and slamming her shin into the Mat. He wasted no time grabbing her leg again this time twisting it and dropping to the ground.

"ARE YOU ENTERTAINED NOW!?" He yelled as he grabbed her leg dragging her to the middle of the ring locking in the single leg Boston crab. The pressure on her bad knee she didn't want to but as the pain increased she couldn't bare to handle anymore. As soon as her hand was about to hit the mat. Roman music filled the arena and cheers echoed out around as Roman,The Usos came running down the ramp going straight for the guys outside the ring.

Sheamus had dropped the hold looking towards the brawl outside the ring, quickly Alicia managed to trip him up from whine quickly rolling him up and getting the pin but before the ref could help her up Sheamus went straight to attacking Alicia when suddenly Kanes pyro went off he kept glancing to the ramp but didn't see Kane when a hand came from under the ring grabbing his ankle tripping him. Kane slowly emerging from under the ring he grabbed Sheamus slamming him into the cage door before choke slamming him. He turned his attention to Alicia who say curled up in a corner he slowly walked over to her scooping her into his arms. He walked over to the door kicking it open.

"REIGNS!" Roman turned his attention to Kane who had Alicia in his arms still but held her towards Roman. He walked over taking Alicia into his arms carrying her bridal style up the ramp.

"I swear you're just hardheaded."

"Well if that's the case drop me off and screw off." She mumbled.

"Not a chance."