65

"So you mean to tell me,this meeting was about telling us what and what not to wear knowing A,We're guys and B none of us really care because most likely! One of us will end up suit less by the end of the night then you wanna tell us about USLESS crap I don't even care who I face I just wanna fight."

"Ambrose if you've got such a problem then,why didn't you just not come but wait if you didn't that'd put even more punishment on yourself and just know,you can't afford any more consequences your life is already...well I'll just tell you,you don't wanna take any more chance."

"Okay and what about Smackdown you mentioned earlier but totally fell off topic?"

"Match card, Ambrose You're going up against Owens and Reigns,you're facing all three members of New Day,sorta sucks your wife gave your wife the night off but...if she didn't, she'd be facing The cast of Total Divas...maybe we'll just set that for next week,Slammy Awards don't wanna spoil anyone's night, you're all dismissed now."

------
"Is Hunter even worth the stress I swear he's gonna keep putting crap on every last one of you until I drop the title."

"That's not gonna happen brother,you don't worry about me or Uce you just do what you gotta do and show why you're the champ."

"Thank Ambrose...you know I love your sister right,she's just-

"Walking away!!! You know I don't do the sappy lovie talks you love her that's great just don't break her heart and we're cool."

"You're just so easy to talk to aren't ya,you must get that a lot."

"Hm,not my problem I'm just here to kick a** every day, the show starts in a few so you headin back to the hotel or you stayin down here?
      (I skipped time and fast forwarded I know..)

"Might as well stay here,I told Alicia I'd be back once the show was over so why not."

"Great...remember how you said I was your brother right...wanna buy me from catering."

"Hypercrit...you're lucky I'm already buying something."

"Oh I'm sorry I was supposed to let my girlfriend wonder off with your daughter and not give her money because with only her card she'll max it out in seconds!.."

"You're a good man ya know that,cheap,slight selfish,unstable,crazy, a-

"You wanna keep listing or would you like to be able to still walk?"

"Exactly my point,leather freak."

"Leave her out of this! She's been there for me for the longest! She keeps me warm and happy just like you are with your conditioner."

"It's actually called water half the time thank you very much!"

"Exactly! EVERYTIME we leave the locker room the floor is drip drip drip puddle splat and there goes my leg! You owe me!"

"No one told you to walk in my exact foot steps."

"I swear you two seem to act more and more related each day."

"They do but such negativity! You two are supposed to be family! All the negativity!"

"They'll never have the positivity we have combined why? Because New Day Rocks!"

"New day Rocks!"
Dean started leaned the other direction as Big E started her weird round hip shaking. "Yea...I'm New Day phobic I'm gonna...go...now."

-----------
"I swear New Day gets more and more annoying each day, a mix of a good and bad way."

"Well you beat em didn't you?"