43

"Just great, just fuc*ing great just what I need!"

"Bro what the hell is wrong with you you were cool and clam until about 2.5 seconds ago." Dean said turning his attention to Roman plopping down on the couch in the locker room.

"I'm a handicap match tonight against Shemaus and his goons."

"Oh...yea that bites bro not even gonna lie."

"Oh gee yea thanks for the support,I've got another things to deal with and now this after being screwed on Raw!"

"Well maybe you shouldn't have put your hands on her and she wouldn't be diss and up your a** until she kills you." Dean 'attempted to mumble but Roman heard giving him the annoyed look.

"I'm just being honest man to he honest if I wasn't the person I was I'd personally just erase you from my life but the fact that you stuck with me through all of my crap,return favor,brotha...but if you put your hands on her again,I'll be sent to jail,just sayin."

"If I do get her back...I mean I did have se...never mind,I'm gonna get geared up."

"Being me back a sandwich!"

-------

"Since when did little Mrs Alicia wear heels,someone trying to impress?"

"Um...no that was from the shoot earlier. I'll he changing once my hair gets finished,then...the show goes on."

"Marti I feel bad I didn't listen to you before when those ideas flow in this girl's head...things get crazy."

"Not crazy,just genius Paige,there's a difference."

"Mrs Alicia,your outfit is ready,the belts hanging with the shirt."

"Thanks Sandra,you're the best."

"It's what I do Hun,Paige your jacket will be finished soon I've still gotta a few rhinestones and tighten up the sleeves and I'll have it you you as soon as possible,Marti your hoodie is being worked on too,you wanted blue and pink correct?"

"Yes ma'am but Sandra you've been working your butt off like big time I don't have a match tonight,I'm not working any of the house shows and I ah he no clue how my schedule is gonna be Monday if anything you need to take a break."

"Seriously San you bust your tale off even on your days off,we really love you but don't over work yourself if there ever comes a time we'll just throw something together."

"I love you girls too but I do what I love I don't mind."

"We love you too Sandra."

-------
Credit to WrestleView:
Match starts as Roman faces ADR, who reminds Reigns of the impossible odds. They lock up, but ADR gets out of it before locking up again. Roman gets a kick to the gut, but ADR quickly retreats to his corner. Rusev comes in now, trying to bring Reigns to the corner but to no avail. Rusev tags in Sheamus, who kicks Reigns as Barrett distracts the ref. Shemaus tags in Rusev, who stomps into Reigns before tagging King Barrett, who lays into Reigns before arguing with the ref. Barrett tags in Sheamus, who hits hard but Reigns hits even harder for a nearfall. Barrett trips up Reigns, forcing the ref to eject Barrett from the match. Sheamus argues with the ref, and gets caught with a right hand the League is still in control as ADR tags in, getting a nearfall before tagging in Rusev. Rusev drops Reigns with a belly to back suplex for a nearfall. He follows with a claw on the trap muscle, wearing Reigns down. Reigns does everything he can to get up, eventually powering out of the hold with some hard right hands...but Rusev gets dumped to the outside. Rusev distracts the ref as the League get some cheap shots in. Sheamus tags in, bringing Reigns back into the ring before laying into him with some hard kicks before tagging Rusev back in. Rusev hits a diving headbutt for a nearfall, tagging in ADR who drops in on Reigns for a nearfall. Sheamus tags in, hitting a suplex on Reigns for a nearfall before locking in a sleeper hold. Reigns is looking worse for wear as he struggles to get up, finally powering out with an arm drag before evading a charge by Sheamus who runs right into the steel post! Sheamus rolls out of the ring, coming back in to tag in Rusev, who charges right into a boot by Reigns. Rusev misses a second charge and walks right into a Samoan Drop! Rusev gets to ADR, tagging in the US Champion who misses a running enziguri to get some momentum back in his favor. Clotheslines in the corner send ADR reeling as Reigns connects with a big boot. Rusev gets involved, eating a Superman Punch as ADR catches Reigns with a Backstabber. He goes for a cross arm breaker but gets speared instead! Reigns goes for the cover but Sheamus breaks it up. Sheamus hanging out with Rusev on the apron as Reigns leaves the ring. Reigns goes for a dropkick, but Sheamus avoids it allowing Rusev to take the hit for him! Sheamus tries to throw Reigns into the steps, but Reigns ends up hitting a Superman Punch off the steps onto Sheamus! He throws Rusev into the timekeeper area but ADR gets involved before Reigns throws him over the announce table. All the while, the ref is counting away

Roman slid back into the ring waiting as the ref continued to count when suddenly his music began to play his tron appearing on the screen, he turned around towards the ramp waiting but saw no one then realized the crowd was facing the steps then...at the top of the steps appeared Alicia in complete Roman gear (like Aj's when she first came out wearing Punks shirt black shorts and red chucks but Alicia's is blue)

Roman stood there with his mouth dropped completely lost and confused she stood there at the top of the steps smirking and waving just standing there, the next thing he knew he was knocked down to the mat being hit from behind before he could fully react and realize what was happening Shemaus's music was playing.

"IS THAT THE BEST YOU IDIOTS CAN DO! You come out and trash talk and claim you're all big yet you cheat this amazing,talented man...you guys are pathetic!" Nikki Bella was making her way down the ramp wearing Roman's shirt with her black skirt and heels.

"LEAVE...I SAID LEAVE!" She yelled climbing onto the apron, once they cleared the ring she climbed threw the ropes going next to Roman.

"You're better than them babe...just like last night,when you made me feel better...I'm gonna make you feel better." She helped him stand to his feet kissing his cheek, she'd just turned around when Alicia came out of no where spearing her to the ground,she climbed ontop of her throwing punches.

"SO THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE THE LEFT OVER PLATE PICKER! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN I WANT MY TITLE SHOT! I WILL GET MY TITLE BACK!" She yanked Nikki up by the hair throwing her into the turnbuckle shoulder first. She slowly turned to Roman tilting her head with a smirk.

"YOU THINK THIS UPSETS ME! HUH! THE ONLY THING YOU'RE PROVING IS THAT YOU ENJOY TRAILER TRASH!"

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING OUT HERE YOU HAD NO BUSINESS OUT HERE!"

"Awe,superman's gonna cry! ILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT!" She swung her leg forward kicking him where the sun didn't shine.

"YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF!" Alicia said and started laughing she rolled out of the ring to grab a chair, then went back inside and hit Roman in the back. She kept hitting him a couple of times until refs began to surround her yelling telling her to stop.

"NOT SO SUPER NOW HUH!" She yelled standing up tossing the chair aside, she rolled out of the ring walking backwards up the ramp watching as trainers and refs took aid to Nikki and Roman.

"you...YOU DID THIS! I HATE YOU!"