14

Alicia was in the hotel room rummaging around the dressers and her bags trying to get her things packed hoping to be out before Roman got back when the room door opened but she didn't bother looking.

"Please be Dean." She said to herself. Then a pair of arms went around her waist but she quickly shoved him off. She looked up and came face to face with Roman.

"Alicia." He breathed.

"Alicia." Roman said trying to step forward towards her but she backed away. "What's going on,why are you packing?"

"This is what you wanted right,screw if I won't intrude your life anymore...ill leave the papers here in the morning."

"Alicia let me explain you know I w-

"I know You wouldn't what admit to my face that you were just using me and just didn't give a damn felt pity for me."

"Alicia please just let me explain w-

"EXPLAIN WHAT THAT YOU'VE COMPLETELY DECIDED YOU WANT THE GIRL WITH THE GOLD THE GIRL WHO'S BASICALLY BEEN WITH EVERYBODY AND YOU KNOW IT BUT SHE'S GOT YOU WRAPPED AROUND HER FINGER LIKE I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH HUMILIATION DURING MY MATCH WHAT YOU TWO HOOKED UP AFTER THE WEDDING?"

"No I didn't...I know you saw but I need to explain to you."

"DON'T EVEN BOTHER I'M NOT DEALING WITH YOUR LIES AND GAMES ANYMORE OKAY YOU WIN AND AS OF RIGHT NOW! You can stay buddy buddy lounge with my brother but you sure as hell better stay the hell away from me,it's OVER! EVERYTHING is over!" She zipped up her duffle bag throwing it over her shoulder grabbing her phone and other carry bag heading to the door before Roman stepped in front of her.

"You can't just walk out on me just let me explain,stop taking action without knowing,please just let me talk."

"Roman...FUC* YOU!" She pushed him back and pulled the door handle walking out.

"Fuc*." He mumbled to himself leaning on the wall,his phone started to vibrate, a message..
  "Well where are you,I mean I'm sure you don't want this little action to take place now do you,be here in 5 or...ill have no choice but to."

"Vindictive bitc*!" He yelled throwing his phone across the room.