35

It had been four months since Alicia had her 'miscarriage' to her it felt like yesterday but at the moment the only thing that could keep her sane was the trainer coming back with the forms telling her if she's cleared or not,she wasn't at Raw or Smackdown but was back in FL for NXT.

"Alright Mrs Love,your results,that knee brace...needs to stay on...when you can get back in the ring which I hear your schedule for a surprise return to fill in tonight?"

"Oh my god! Are you serious,I...I can compete?"

"With caution, but yes,you're good to go."

"Thank you so much,Ali Luv is back!"

-----
Alicia was walking down the halls wondering around until she saw Carmella and automatically took off running jumping on her.

"Oh girl you are lucky it's you,don't mess with Jersey and make her mad,now come here,proper hugs from the fabulous one,gosh I've missed you! You look good boo! See you still workin them highlights,so how's baby Al? I told you I had some cute outfits I had for her right?"

"One...can't breathe."

"Oh,sorry babe!" She laughed releasing.

"And what I was gonna say,you do know she's grown...sorta but depends on the sizes you got er."

"Oh it's fit,I know how the stages go...Aunt was a crazy one woo! But not that I don't mind,what are you doing here?"

"Oh ya know just walking around,started missing the place even can't get back in the ring until told." She knew she was cleared but didn't wanna just spoil it already.

"Awe don't be so doubt,you'll be better in no time,kinda sucks they might cancel the 2nd divas match for the night."

"How come?"

"Well it's supposed to be Emma and Dana vs Charlotte and Eva,weird combo I know but Dana is injured and they haven't found a partner yet."

"Seriously...damn Dana just came back both of them are taking off the divas tag team at least."

"Yea,she's trying hard because she really wants to get to the PPV coming up but so far the trainers aren't letting her even train."

"That sucks...hey um,I gotta catch up with you in a bit,I've gotta go talk to Regal...I just hope I'm not getting yelled at."

"You'll be fine,good to have you back too girl!"

-------
"Alright...Eva...Charlotte...so I tried and tried...to find a partner tonight but...there was no one around."

"Awe,poor baby,little bubbles is just a lost bubble with no home now..looks like...she's gonna have to...for fit the match,and red nation ta-

Before Eva could finish the arena lights shut off,the crowd flashing their phone lights but not helping the seeing on bit,as soon as the lights came back on,Charlotte was no where to be seen

Alicia comes up from behind knocking Eva down to the mat the crowd going completely nuts. Eva tries to fight back but Alicia nails a chop block with Eva down she locked in her back bridge chin lock, Emma standing there smirking.

Eva kept yelling & talking but Alicia wouldn't let go until more refs came into the ring yelling and she finally let go,smirking she walked over next to Emma raising her hand taking in the "welcome back chants"

"I thought you were injured?"

"Well a girls gotta keep a secret at some point,cleard earlier no worries,I wasn't just gonna leave you hanging."

-------
Dean and Roman had just finished the house show them main eventing against Sheamus & Rusev of course them coming out with a win but as soon they got backstage Roman had gone straight to his phone typing away.

"Bro what's your problem you seem anexious...over a phone?"

"Alicia hasn't texted or called me back since way early yesterday,it's no better I haven't even seen her.."

"It's just not normal.."

"Oh hey,did you get the update,WWE NXT Gabial and Jason earn number one contender spot with the support of Alicia Love ringside.." Dean read off his phone.

"What...she's still out with her knee injury,what are you talking about?"

"Look for yourself Reigns."

Roman reached over grabbing Deans phone and like he said on the screen was a picture of G & J with Alicia in the middle of them holding their arms up,he clicked on the link where there was a video and watched.

Alexa had hopped on the apron to distract the ref while Blake got into the ring without being tagged them both double teaming Jason, as soon as Alexa climbed off the Apron acting innocent Alicia came running from the ring corner spearing her to the ground, Blake was busy yelling at Alicia that he didn't see Jadon come up from behind hitting him with his finisher Gable holding down Murphy so he couldn't break the pin, as soon as their music hit Alicia slid into the ring basically jumping into Jason's arms hugging him her legs wrapped around his waist,Gable standing there laughing

The next highlight being of three of them walking up the ramp backwards together Alicia still raising both their arms.

Roman quickly closed the site tossing the phone back to Dean beginning to clinch his fist mumbling under his breath..