8

"Hey baby girl,it's time to wake up." Roman said shaking Alicia.

"What time is is?" She moaned putting her head into her pillow.

"Time to get up so we won't miss our flight.

A think Roman didn't know about Alicia...she was afraid to get on a plane she'd only been on once but was when she was younger and didn't have a bit of anexity of what if some thing happens... "Roman...I'm fine I'll drive...where's the PPV again?"

"Uh Atlanta,it's been on the schedule for the longed how can you forget.

Yea Atlanta the place where I basically ran away from life,got raped,almost got killed,shot a guy,started seeing and hearing ghost,retired oh the list goes on." She said to herself.

"Baby girl I can't let you drive alone besides Steph already made our flights for most of us."

"I don't wanna go."

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice,unless you're quitting."

"Done it before now leave,I'm tired."

Roman started to go say something when Someone tapped his shoulder he turned around seeing Dean with a bucket of water in his hands.

"What are you doing!?"

"Watch and learn the fast way to wake someone up." "Wakie Wakie sis."

"Dean what d- as soon as she lifted the covers she felt the cold water instantly splash onto her. "You have got to be kidding me! AMBROSE WHAT THE HELL!"

"We've got a flight and can't afford to be late."

"You're such a bitc* god why won't either one of you just leave me alone!" She mumbled and yelled as she got up going to the bathroom.

"Man what's her deal,that time?"

"I don't even know...guess I'll at least pack her bags for her,you know she's gonna kill you right?"

"She'll try to,key word,anyway I'm gonna go get my other stuff packed,later."

"She rarely wake up like this...maybe something is bothering her.."

-------
The flight had gone fine for most people...Alicia kept trying her best to shake off the nerves but she couldn't,instead it was filled with awkward silence,throwing up,random acts of the shakes and repeat for the whole flight.

At the moment Roman was getting out of the shower and saw Alicia sitting in one of the chairs on the balcony.

He'd walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist making her jump,he still felt her basically freaking out shaking.

"Hey,it's me baby girl,relax."

"S...sorry."

"Okay seriously what's going on." He turned her around to where she was facing him her back on the railing. "You've been acting weird ever since the plane,is everything okay?"

"I...I'm fine,Whatta you want for dinner,I'm going to head to bed just making sure you have something."

"I've got something in my bag I'm not really hungry."

"Okay...is it fine if I get the side of the best closest to the wall...please."

"Ah sure I guess...are you sure everything is okay."

"YES...ju...just go hang out or do whatever,I'm going to bed." She ducked under his arms and walked back into the room taking off her shoes leaving on her long sleeve and sweats and crawling under the cover facing the wall automatically shutting her eyes.

"Something is up...I I just know there's something but she won't tell me."