51

"Wait she did what?"

"Alright forgot I even brought it up its not that serious man."

"UC...UCE! MAN I'M DYING HERE!" Jey had to lean on Jimmy's shoulder to keep from falling over from how hard he was laughing.

"Alright let's give little scared man a break but look we can really say,Sis has in braced her inner lunatic like I told her! I love it!"

"You're one sick bastard Ambrose ya know that." Roman huffed grabbing his towel plopping down on the bench.

"Yea I know but you've still stuck around all these years."

"Yea and I can still remember that match we had in FCW when I basically kicked your a** until you decided to use the ropes and cheat."

"And did you forget you chased me out the arena and beat the hell out of me in the parking lot and left me there!"

"Oh yea,good times...good good times, well guys I'm out for the day I'm heading back to the room."

"Be careful,wouldn't wanna be scarred for life again."

Roman kept walking flipping Dean off while the rest of the guys just stood there laughing.

-------
Roman had just walked into the room throwing his bag on the floor when he looked up instantly froze in his tracks. "Nikki what the hell are you doing in my room!?"

"Roman I don't wanna chat I want the truth,did you or did you not have a thing for me, we went on for how may weeks while little Alicia was gone ,then even before that us seeing each other behind her and Seth's back...maybe we were made for each other you can get anything you want when you're with me,I'm beautiful, I've got the curves I-

"I don't care Nikki! Get out if anything I never saw us a thing you were just the filling of heartache and need which I was stupid for you're not and never will be worth my time you'll never be as important or mean as much as Alicia does to me,EVER! Now for the last time GET OUT before I call the police."

"Then you know what I guess this just sticks right through my heart but not as much as this stick will change your life."

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

"Here." She pulled a box out of her purse and handed it to him. As soon as he opened the box his heart basically stopped,a pregnancy test...positive.

"Nikki...are you serious?"

"Hey that's on you but I can't do this on my own...I need you Roman,Bries pissed,Seth won't talk to me no ones listening."

"Stop,come here." He pulled her close pulling her into his arms hugging her, his back turned towards the other room that neither se Alicia about to walk out and seeing the scene. "I knew it was too good to be true." She slowly closed the door back slumping down with her knees up.

GUYS DON'T KILL ME! I REFUSE TO SPOIL BUT THINGS WILL GET GOOD, INTERESTING I COULD MEAN THAT IN MANY WAYS BUT I'M NOT SPOILING AbTHING...now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go hide under this table...please proceed to throw as many objects as you must...