73

He was incredibly handsome. His hair pulled back into the bun that I completely loved, Dean holding my hand leaning over whispering something to The Usos and they nod. Then we are alone at the altar.

"I, Roman A , take you, Alicia Love to be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know.

I will respect you as an individual, a partner, and an equal.
I promise to laugh with you when times are good, and endure with you
when they are bad.
I will always adore, honor and encourage you.
You are my best friend, and I will love you always."

He puts the wedding ring on my finger. That's when I started to tear up. He just wiped it away with his finger as everyone said 'Aww!' Now it was my turn.

"I, Alicia Love, take you, Roman Anoa'i to be mine always until the hour of my death. I look into your eyes and see nothing but pure spirit. You are the one who encouraged me to live my life freely and to never take any day for granted.I know that I cannot see into the future but if I could, I would always be overjoyed to stand by you. You are my life and I will love you today, tomorrow, and forever."

I slip the ring on his finger and see a sparkle in his eyes.

"As a brother I shall remind you, especially tonight,USE PROTECTION...carry on."

"Do you, Roman, take Alicia Love  to be your lawful and wedded wife?"

"I do," he stated smiling at me.

"Do you promise to love, to cherish, to honor, to protect, forsaking all others, in sickness as well as in health. In adversity as well as in prosperity. For better or for worse, and be faithful only to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you, Alicia take Roman-

"I do!" Embarrassing but come on this day means a lot!

"Do you promise to love, to cherish, to honor, to protect, forsaking all others, in sickness as well as in health. In adversity as well as in prosperity. For better or for worse, and be faithful only to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Now, if there's anyone who objects to these unions, speak now or forever hold your peace."

No one spoke, "Well, then, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you," He turned to Roman and Alicia husband and wife..."  "You may now-"

BANG!

Everyone either gasped or cried out when the priest fell to the ground, bleeding from his chest. Before anyone could react, a shower of bullets were shot throughout the room. Everyone screamed in panic and either got down on the floor or tried to escape.

Dean turned angrily towards the shooters, but ended up getting four bullets in the chest. he was dead before he hit the ground.

Alicia looked fearfully towards the gunmen. One of them pointed a gun to Her, Roman stepped infront of Alicia when he started to clap.

"Alicia..if you actually thought we were gonna get married again your sadly mistaken and stupid I ONLY USED you because I felt bad but now,I realize I don't need a trash can following me everywhere I go." He shoved passed her and stood next to the shooter, who took off his mask revealing Robert.

"Finish the job man, I need a drink."

"Gladly." He lifted the gun pulling the trigger