47

"Roman what the hell is she doing in our room!?"

"Nicole,first off this is my room you didn't put worth a dime towards this room...second I made the biggest mistake of my life inviting you into it."

"Oh please you weren't saying that the last week when you were all over me especially Monday,it's been 2 weeks and you have never said anything until this whore showed up!"

"SHE IS NOT A FUC*ING WHORE IF ANYTHING ALL WORDS AND FINGERS ARE POINTING RIGHT BACK AT YOU THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING DRUNK AND BEING SOBER AND PLAN STUPID,I've done both and I regret every last bit of it! Alicia is the love of my life...I've made huge mistakes killing what I never wanted to end,she may not feel the same way but I'm gonna do my best to prove to her and not lose this opportunity if I ever get it back,you're a home wrecking, jealous, ungreatful, so disrespectful, much needed help,EVIL LITTLE BITC*!"

"I don't think you wanna keep going Roman,one more word from you and I swear I won't only share the tape, your little contract can be gone just like that."

"Then you know what,go ahead is rather have the love of my life and the people around me stress free than deal with your dragging nagging over reacting a** so go ahead tell him what you want,kharmas a bitc*."

"Whatever...you're gonna regret this Roman big time! Where's my suitcase!?"

"Oh I decided to do you a favor just open that door,look down and your things are already suit and packed...well they were until landing."

"WHAT! She pulled the door knob swinging it open walking out onto the balcony looking down near the pool where she could see her clothes scattered between on the gate all the way to into the pool. "YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

"Yea I already died and went to hell these few weeks I spent with you and now I'm saved,I think your corner friends are willing to be you a few more things." She started to yell but he only shut the door locking it and shutting the blinds. He say on the bed next to Alicia where she was still asleep gently taking her hand into his.

"This is a promise I'm going to keep Alicia...one more chance...please."