7

"Ah,I am so stuffed,Roman,Usos,Mr Sika thank gosh for your Samoan food legacy." Dean said slumping back into the couch with his hands on his stomach.

"Well it's been a trend ya know,I do appreciate you for joining us I know how close you and my son have been since you two first started."

"I have an announcement to make,please."

"What is it Reigns,we're all trying to get over this foodgasim."

"Shut up Ambrose,please continue Roman."

"Thanks Trin...Ali-

"Alicia I love you so much. I thought I'd never fall in love again until I met you. You changed my mind,the way I see things...how I thought all the other girls were. It didn't take long for me to realize you were the one for me even with you high shyness and your moments of being distant. I don't know what I would do without you. You've stuck by me through everything even when things got crazy and I thank you for that. You showed me that there is a man in me who wants to settle down and not try to move into things so fast,make each day count. For the rest of my life...I wanna be with you,my amazing,beautiful,talented...just perfect,wife."

"Oh, Ro...Do you really mean all that?" Alicia asked feeling tears well up in her eyes.

"I do, Baby. I meant every single word. You're my world and you always will be." Roman replied softly.

"I love you too Ro...my best friend....my lover...my husband. I feel so happy having you by my side, no matter what,you're always there by my side...like you said even when I have my moments...I don't think I can says everything that's on my mind about you but I will say I am truly honestly grateful to have you in my life."

"I love you baby girl." Roman said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Awe! This is so romantic! You should take
Hints Jimmy!" Naomi said nudging him.

"GURL I show you everything and do everything to make you happy don't start you know I almost failed English not good with that poetry writing stuff if I was good I'd do it."

"So Roman,you ready for Sunday brother vs brother?"

"Of course I am Ambrose,threw the whole battle just remember you're still my brotha but I'm gonna fight TIL the end."

"And you best believe I'll be doing the same,we both want this bad but the question is...who wants it more."

"We both do...may the best man win."

-------
For the rest of that day after eating going outside then back inside and eating again on and on the night finally came and Everyone was helping get the food put away.

When everything was put away, Alicia & Roman went upstairs to Roman's room to lay down and basically relax for the night.

"Ro..thank you so much for today. Definitely the best holiday I've ever had."

"Baby girl you don't have to think me if anything I should be thanking you for giving me so many chances after all my screw ups."he said, pulling her into his lap.

" I really enjoyed seeing the full Samoan experience,how you guys do holidays,it's pretty cool...and actually seeing you playing football with the guys...when you took off your shirt...the man bun...kinda hot."her hand ran up and down his chest.

"Then maybe...I should keep that look out more often...like now,no shirt no shoes and I'm still getting service." Roman said, capturing her lips in a breathtaking kiss and laying her on her back.

Roman astride her waist, his lips moving from hers down to her neck. He gently bit down on her weak spot, making her moan. His hands went under her shirt, sitting Her up so he could pull it off. her hands wandering over his chest and arms.

"I love you too Ro." she said, raising up so she could recapture his lips in a heated embrace. Roman reached around her back and quickly unhooked her bra, tugging it off and throwing it over his shoulder.

"Blues my favorite color but the rest...has gotta go." Roman smiled and tore the bra and her underwear off her body before kissing down her stomach.

He positioned himself to where her area was exposed to him. Roman held her legs apart and blew a puff of air out, making her squirm.

"You like that baby?" he asked before pressing a kiss to her thighs.

"Yes.." she gasped. He smirked and plunged his tongue into her wet folds, causing her to groan.
He grabbed her hips and held them firmly as he raised up.

"Cu* for me babe.." before he went back to her wetness. Alicia cried out his name as her orgasm washed over her, her body shaking hard.

Without another word, he entered his wife's body hard before starting to thrust inside her fast, Alicia's arms went around his back, His hands grabbed her hips and his nails dug into her soft skin as he moved within her faster.

Alicia started trembling as her orgasm approached rapidly but she was trying to fight it back. Roman wasn't going to let her hold back on him. He went even faster getting a bit rougher and not even a few seconds into that Alicia shouted his name as she came hard.

He followed a few seconds later with a raspy groan of her name. Roman fell to her side and lulled Alicia up into his chest. His arms went around her and started rubbing her back, while she rubbed his chest and shoulder.

"Was I too rough baby girl?"

"I'm fine. That was amazing. I love you Ro." she replied, kissing his cheek.

"Happy Thanksgiving,I love you baby." He said sleepily,he barley lifted his head and saw Alicia slowly shutting her eyes staying cuddled up to his chest.

"Best Thanksgiving ever." He said to himself smiling.