70

"Are you sure you're not hungry Ali, I ca-

"I said I'm fine."

Roman stood up sighing, he walked over to the food stands ordering himself something else and Alicia in case for later. While Roman was up Alicia was sitting at the table her gaze drifting all around seeing girls who looked like the girls in the store earlier, her leg beginning to shake from annoyance and anexity taking over.

"Hey, ready to go,I got a call from the hotel they found us a room?"

"Oh...yea...if you're ready to go."

---------
As soon as they'd gotten to the room Alicia didn't bother unpacking completely she's just reached into her bag grabbing her property of WWE shirt,sweat pants and her headphones and gone to the bathroom to change not saying anything to Roman.

Once she's gotten out the bathroom she started heading to the door when Roman stepped in front of her. "Okay where are you going?"

"Out,no where major."

"Those are workout clothes...Alicia you haven't eatin since this morning and you're trying to go out there?"

"I'll be fine Roman I had a a bagel this morning." Which wasn't a lie she just failed to tell him how a few seconds later the food itself decided to come back up not by her choice.

"Okay...just,promise me you'll be careful."

"I promise,love you."

"Love you too."

------
Roman kept pacing back and forth as he made his 6th call to Alicia which she didn't pick up, he started to dial her number again when there was a knock at the door. He opened the door and key Alicia in.

"Alicia where have you been I've been trying to call you for the past mi - woah!" Roman exclaimed as Alicia collapsed. He caught her just before she hit the floor. He carried her bridal style to the bed lying her down.

-----

After a few minutes, Alicia started to come round.

"Ali." squeeze my hand if you can hear me." Roman  felt a small squeeze so he let out a sigh of relief.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea to go out there."

"It's fine Roman." She mumbled as she sat up and leant against the head board with Roman's  support.

"Drink this." He said as he reached over grabbing a water opening the cap for her.

"Alicia...tell me,do you honestly believe what those girls said...because if you do, you're  honestly killing me...so what you're not some stick or long hair blonder, Alicia you're beautiful, talented, crazy above what others expect in a girl and that's what I like about you, I don't understand how someone so amazing can get hurt so easily but you need to know if you need someone to vent to, a shoulder to cry on I'm here,I don't ever wanna see you suffer or hurt and not be able to let it out,remember your own words "talking about it helps." Those sweet moments you had with JoJo, that's one of the things I forever wanna see,you've helped me in so many ways and I wanna do the same for you.

"Roman....I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything just please promise me one thing...stay being the beautiful amazing idol & inspiration that everyone sees you as."

"Promise."

"Thanks Baby girl."

"I'm gonna go shower."

"Can I help...just to be on the safe side."

"Roman."

"Pretty please,I'll promise to keep my hands to myself." He said mocking in a girly voice as if singing the lyrics.

"Roman!,you're so-

"Handsome,amazing, sexy Thor look."

"Oh god, she sat up trying to get up but Roman kept his arms around her waist. "Mine...Forever."