59

Alicia and Roman were still all smiles as they headed backstage but once they were behind curtain Alicia pulled her arm away punching Roman's arm.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR MY HAIR TO GET DONE AND YOU DO THIS!"

"And you think what you did wasn't a disrespect to my Samoan dynasty,you know someone on Twitter tried to say these were sew ins,yea right!"

"Oh you big baby because it's so hard to water and rinse LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO BEFORE EVERY ONE OF YOUR MATCHES,UGH! You're such a jerk!" She pushed past him storming down the hall trying to avoid contact with anyone she passed by.

Alicia's POV

The divas bathroom was crowded as always so I'd gone to Dean and Roman's locker room HE'S MY BROTHER and uses their bathroom, I was standing in the mirror trying to part my hair icing still dripping down. "I hate him...I really really do."

"Do you really?" I felt a pair of arms go around my waist making me jump...a** hole."

Roman! Ugh, I hate you!" I said, raising my hand to smack him in the chest, only he caught it by the wrist pulling me to him, his other hand snaked around my hip.

"No you don't." he said releasing his grip on my wrist.

"Honestly I really do glad you think you can read my mind."" I told him.

"Face it Ali,you could never hate me." I rolled my eyes I kept walking backwards, while Roman on the other hand kept walking towards me.

"Oh really Roman, Are you sure that I could never hate you because MY mind tells my differ."

"I'm positive." He said right before he pushed me against the wall. Letting out a small gasp at the sudden movement, I quickly relaxed. Next thing I knew, my hands were pinned to the wall, and our bodies were close...

"Tell me you hate me,Say it again and I'll let leave you alone." He whispered in my ear, his breath against my skin. I shivered. I could literally feel his satisfaction with having this type of effect on me. "Say it." he murmured, letting his lips just briefly skim over my neck.

Taking a deep breath, trying to stay calm while Roman was...well kissing my neck, which was very hard not to give into.

"I hate you, ROMAN ANOA'!"

He pulled away slightly, "Really now?" he asked,

"Yes really. is that so hard to believe?" He gave a low chuckle, that caused his lips to just lightly touch my neck once more. Then he pulled away.

"It's hard to believe, because I know you Alicia You could never hate anyone unless they really deserved it,remember your own words, you don't hold grudges." He said as he released me from the wall.

Roman moved the hair that had fallen over my neck, and replaced it with his own lips. Trailing kisses along my neck, to my collarbone he started sucking on the crook of my neck. His hands slid down from my hips to my thighs, and without even realizing it until my back hit the wall. Hell no. "Roman...GET OUT!"

"Alright,suit yourself beautiful." He winked as he walked out,God I can't stand him.

No ones POV

Alicia was in the shower her back facing the door rinsing her hair out for the millionth time, she Haden't even heard the door open and Roman walking in getting undressed climbing into the shower

"Let's see if you really mean it." He turned her around and pushed her until her back hit the tiles of the shower wall. He kissed her lips, her neck, her collar bones. He stopped briefly to suck her nipples until she was crying out, her nails digging into his shoulders. He nibbled gently on her hipbones, his tongue dipping into her navel before sucking softly on the tender skin.