56

Ever since getting back to the room Roman Haden't let Alicia out of his sight in fact as soon as they'd gotten back to the room he kept her in his arms both just sitting in silence.

"Roman...I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"Roman how many fall outs have we had and it was just me left sitting there just sitting there solking in dred desire and hurt not once did I go and say oh I've got this backup that'll cheer me it's always just been that one person who I thought would stay there the time I spent with Seth meant NOTHING I was stupid and gave him 3 chances all every last one I regret compared to the chances I gave you many after many I waited and hoped no matter how difficult I was being like you said you'd wait but instead you ran off with the enemy out of everyone...how long Roman." She pried his arms from around her getting off the bed.

"Alicia she d-

"HOW LONG ROMAN I ALREADY KNOW YOU WERE SEEING HER BEHIND MY BACK EVEN THE TIMES WE WERE PERFECTLY FINE TELL ME ALL I WANT IS THE TRUTH!"

"...2 months."

"AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU ROMAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND YOU DID THIS TO ME! All my life I've wanted nothing but to love my dreams and just mean a whole lot to someone, someone who makes me happy, do you know how much I've been through Roman,abused,heartbreak, I thought I could trust you! More than anyone and we keep coming back together like we're supposed to be all perfect but we're not!" At this point she was on verge of tears

Roman sighed dropping his head. "I didn't know it would hurt you that much...I guess there were times where it just seemed this isn't what you want, seeing you all close with some of these guys backstage...I felt like you were moving on I wanted to make you jealous and realize I was the guy that deserved you,I just wanted you to myself...but when I thought it would work that's when I'd see you breaking...something happening to you,that's when the feelings for Nikki would change...I was just...stupid...ever since Galina it's just been a hard attempt of settlement...I don't wanna lose you but I know exactly what I've done all the wrong."

"If you weren't into me like that....then why'd you spend so much time."

"Because I knew you were the one but I was just too quick to think things would be the same like Galina Nikki just...made me forget about those thoughts and worries even though everytime was basically a one nighter."

"Right now...I just can't stand to look at you...not now just stay over there stop looking at me and just stop talking."

"Alicia if I could take I-

"Just stop...everything."

Happy 16th to me!!! ✨🎊🤘