29

"Daddy can we go to that place with the T shirts!!! Pleassssee!"

"Hun there's a lot of places with T-shirts,what type of shirt do you want?"

"With your shirts the cute skirts,pleasseee!!"

"Alright I know what you mean doll I'm just messing,keep a tight grip on my hand,don't want anyone snatching up my princess."

The mall wasn't completely packed but had a good bit of a crowd,each moment the seeing of a couple holding hands,being mushy,he tried to fight the feeling but it still struck him on the inside.

Once they got to HotTopic they went straight for the section JoJo wanted to go.

"That! Tutu that's the one,can I have it,it math my Alicia shirt,when's she getting another?"

"I don't know princess but I'll let you know when she does."

"Otay,can we go to the candy store next?"

"You just know how to run a man tired little one." He said chuckling. "Well let's pay for this tutu first then we'll go."

--------
"Did you seriously pick out black nail polish,out of all 24 colors she had?"

"Black goes with anything besides,black nail polish just...stands out,don't judge me,poor Alana only has but a length of fingernails already.. "Hm,is my princess ticklish,someone doesn't like to be still?"

The only sound that came out was the usual little grunt followed by a small baby giggle."

"Awe,you two are gonna be unseperatable once she's all grown,heck even now."

"Well I don't wanna sound cocky but I am,pretty awesome."

"Oh whatever,I'm curious to how She's gonna be once he or she is born."

"Well if anything,she'll be fine they'll spend half the time just eye balling each other,speaking of eye balling,did you feed Muffin at all? She was eyeing the cotton balls pretty hard.

"No I haven't but I'll go do that."

"I was just wondering Rav,I can go do it."

"Oh yea right you're not going anywhere near those steps then having to come all the way back down then going outside to dump the you know what,no,relax,sit down,I'll bring you more juice in a sec."

"Fine,thanks again."

"Is my little princess getting tired?" She said watching Alana yawn her eyes barley shutting.

"I take that as a yes.lets get you upstairs to your room."

"DON'T even think about it,  there's nothing wrong with napping on the couch until I come back."

"Guess we'll be couch buddies little A."

-------
It was about 11 at night in FL & Roman had just tucked in JoJo,he checked the room windows twice to make sure they were locked before slowly backing out not wanting to wake her, he went back to his room slumping on the recliner.

Seconds...minutes...minutes silence....complete silence. Then he snapped,he jumped up beginning to pace back and forth running his hands through his hair. He rushed downstairs going straight to to the fridge,he started to reach for the beer then he stopped.

"What the hell is wrong with me...this is the exact reason she left...what by the time she comes back I'm not fixed then what...why was I so stupid.."  He grabbed one of the waters basically chugging it down,he pulled out his phone scrolling until he found the number..

"Hello,Dr. S counseling speaking how may I help you?"

"Hello...we ah...net a while back,at the club when  I was having that,problem,are you taking appointments?"

"Ah,Mr Reigns,it's been a while,well they do  opening up does help,tomorrow I'll be free,how does, 1:30 sound?"

"I'll be there."