46

"Okay seriously I thought I'd be the one to be afraid to show you my Netflix playlists you're such a kid J!"

"What,I'm not ashamed,sometimes cartoons me the oldies are better than these few shows on fb drama and everything."

"That,is something I'll agree with also...you know...I'm gonna admit...ever since NXT I don't know if you could tell by my awkwardness around you but...I kinda really-

"Had a crush on you." He said smirking she looked at him wide eyed not sure how to respond.

"Because I did too,but I didn't wanna freak you out you seemed like the friendly but not want to settle type but then I realized the day you left...it kind sucked,felt like I'd lost my chance."

"Wow...who knew Mr.JJ Fly was ever nervous."

Jason chuckled. "I mean who could resist such an amazing,beautiful,such talent.,pure amazing girl." He cupped her cheeks. His thumb ran across her bottom lip before he leaned down and softly brushed his lips against hers. Her gasp against his lips had his body coming alive.
Alicia's eyes fluttered closed she felt him clearly asking for permission to deepen the kiss and she was not denying him anything as her lips parted and his tongue slipped into her mouth and softly caressed hers.

Jason's hands slid from her face as they slid down the sides of her torso before they slid over her thighs and under them as he lifted her from the floor, Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

His hands slid back and grabbed handfuls of her a** He didn't mean to get so hands on or grabby with her

Alicia pulled back and was panting softly to catch her breath unwrapping her legs dropping down. "J...Jason...I can't...I'm sorry."

"Hey,stop...I...I was the one to get all over."

"Jason you mean a lot to me I just don't wanna...ruin the friendship we have I just opened up to you and I don't wanna seem like one of those girls that will just say something like that then just leave which I d-

"You apologize way to much,let's just call it a night...everything's good,I promise."

"O...okay...yea...um...do you wanna...workout tomorrow morning,together?"

"Sure,loser buys bagels."

"Shut up dork." She said playfully punching his arm.

"Deal,good night Ali." He took her hand in his kissing her cheek before walking out. As soon as the door closed Marti sat up eyeing Alicia.

"What!?"

"Are you two a thing now or?"

"If this is gonna turn into a family feud singles survey questioner then let's not."

"You do know just because you took off the ring and gave it to him doesn't mean your completely free or anything I mea-

"WELL TELL HIM THAT! You don't see me sleeping around begging take me back ohh then go and screw another girl also being one of the biggest whores on the planet after everything I've done for him nothing but loyal!"

"Okay I'm just saying don't let your mind over think things or let those things get to your head."

"Right...well,I'm going to the workout room maybe for a jog."

"Um, 10:30 at night?"

"Well maybe I'll get kidnapped and all this shi* will just end especially since I won't have to see or hear about it anymore!"

She slipped on her jacket tying her chxuks and grabbing her things before walking out.

"Deans right...this is getting out of control..."

-------

Roman's POV

Nikki seriously being a pain in the a** I've been the stupid one buying her this and that jumping up every second she wants something and here I am knowing this isn't what I want yet I keep playing the fool, I've put so much on myself and have realized everything that I've done to her...my main question when am I gonna get myself better and suitable before trying to get her back and K sling almost every day how much I hurt her..

I'm sure she's blowing up my phone but I don't care I've got it on silent for once finally these last few weeks.

No ones really near this park this late but then I saw this shadow near one of the corners, I stepped a few feet closer hearing sniffing.

I grabbed my phone putting the flashlight on shining it down walking towards the person but when I got closer...close enough...my heart completely stopped...Alicia her knees pulled up her head down with about 4 cans of energy drinks next to her.

"Go away stranger...I'm perfectly fine,just a normal girl completely stressed out not wanting to worry about a damn thing,the worlds full of hypocrites,live your life...don't fake a smile for all those people and let your emotions get the best of you and you just RUIN EVERY LITTLE RELATIONSHIP you had...take my advice."

Did...did the drinks do this...is she really this...all over...because of me.. "Alicia...it...it's...me...Roman."

She quickly turned her head jumping to her feet backing away.

"Ali...I'm not gonna hurt you...I'm not."

"Don't do that!" Why is she so freaked out,those drinks have really hit her hard but yet I still know I caused this horror of being backed up and hit. "N...no Alicia I'm not doing anything to hurt you...what are you doing out here so late?"

She didn't respond instead she kept eyeing my way her eyes all big. "Ali...Alicia H...woah!" I sprinted forward as she collapsed catching her before she hit the floor.

"Fuc*...I'm sorry Ali...I really am." I carried her bridal style to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Gladly Nikki wasn't there at this point I don't care what she thinks of wants I know what my main priority and focus is and it's definitely not her.