6

Alicia was in the kitchen with Naomi and JoJo then all helping set the tables and bringing out the food while the guys were outside playing football.

"Have you ever had any of their Samoan food?"

"No,Roman's always talks about it but he's never brought up cooking it so today will be my first."

"Well trust me,you're gonna love it,what about you JoJo have you ever tried daddies family food?"

"Yes,uncle use to always bring some but daddy would it all over it."

"That's because your dad is a fatty JoJo." Alicia said laughing.

"Some boy at school called me that."

"Did you tell a teacher Hun?"

"I told My other mommy and she said it doesn't matter."

"What! Okay that's it,I'll be right back." She took off her apron storming to the living room where Roman's mom was and Galina who were chatting not realizing Alicia was there.

"Roman was always a good kid and now he's met that tramp and he's changed,even had the nerve to get her pregnant,a disgrace."

"I know,me and Roman were perfect together JoJo all us together now I talked to him but he ignored me."

"Maybe it's because Roman is done with you but you fail to get it."

Both of them turned to Alicia with surprised expressions. "awe look mamma Anoa'i it's the trailer trash. I coulda sworn you left I mean I'm sure you heard me and Roman hooking up last night."

"Oh honey,I'm a nice girl so I'll tell you you can keep dreaming but sorry to hurt you,that was Roman making love to me,his one and only women in his life so I'd appreciate it if you stopped trying to get with MY man and move along like you wanted right,and as for you Mrs. Anoa'i I did nothing and I men's nothing to you the first time I greeted you I was respectful and said nothing wrong and you took it the wrong way maybe Because you're so hooked on these thirst attention seeking whore here who you keke trying to push back into Roman's life but you don't realize he's moved on and he's happy,you've spread lies,gotten me arrested all after a smile hello,I don't get it."

"Maybe because we know you're trying to steal Joe from me! Her son and you come along! But hey sweetie let me tell you something,stop trying to steal him from me or I'll do something I WON'T regret."

Alicia automatically started to laugh. "I'm sorry is this high school if you haven't noticed we a- before Alicia could get the rest of the words out of her mouth,Not a girly little slap at all, but nasty right that connected squarely with Alicia's jaw and sent her staggering into the wall.

"How do you like that...little girl.!"

Alicia held her cheek slowly looking up giving Galina a pair of crazy eyes.

What they Hadent seen was Jimmy had walked by in and stood there silent holding his phone recording.

Alicia grabbed onto Galinas sweater and slammed her against the wall.

"Ow! Get off me! you freak!" and Alicia continued throwing punches the next thing they both were on the ground going at it.

"AUNTIE THEY'RE FIGHTING!"

"Stay right here sweetie." She started running to the outside when she bumped into another figure. "JIMMY! YOU'RE STANDING HERE RECORDING AND NOT GETTING HELP!"

"Girl hush no one wants to hear your voice in the background in such an intense fight."

"Oh my god,you're unbelievable!"

"SOMEONE HELP HELP THERES A FIGHT!" They heard and funded around and saw Pat already outside. Then the guys came running in

Once Roman saw who it was he leaned back onto the wall smirking.

"ROMAN! Control your PHYCHO trashy girlfriend."

"If only she was doing that to you ma...if only." He mumbled to himself then felt someone nudge him in the side.

"Alright son,Time to break it up."

"Yea,guess you're right,send that video to me when you get the chance J...baby girl come on." He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her off making sure to keep a tight grip knowing she would be able to get free like she has before.

"YOU PHYCHO I SHOULD PRESS CHARGES I'M LEAVING!" Galina yelled grabbing her jacket and storming out. Roman's mom had walked over to them looking as if she was about to say something but instead she slapped Alicia, Alicia automatically tried getting out of Roman's arm but he turned her away.

"I think you should leave Pat."

"Excuse me! Sika let me tell you something,you've been choosing our son and his crazy girlfriend over me lately,you don't come with me this instant or we're getting a divorce!"

"Well..they don't call it THANKSgiving for a reason,have a nice rest of the day and I'll see you n court Pat."

She huffed rolling her eyes storming out following behind Galina.

"Well this has to be the been the...BEST thanksgiving ever Samoans do it best!" Jimmy said only getting weird looks from everyone.

"You can let me go Roman....I'm sorry for ruining you guys holiday,I'm sorry Mr Sika if this isn't wh-

"Let me stop you right there Alicia,a girl who stands up for herself especially someone who's been making their life heck for the longest for the reason ha smh respect,you did what had to be done."

"Yea Ali so if you ever need to kick Roman A-

"AHHH AH UH! PG NAO there's children here!"

"Right...well who's hungry?"

"I've gotta go fix my self,excuse me." Alicia said,she started to walk off when Roman gave her bottom a slap.

She turned to him with wide eyes.

"What,can't help my wife can kick a** in a dress and look extra hot." He whispered. She rolled her eyes going upstairs.

Don't worry this is just part one! It's already like 1000 words so yea...BYEAA!!