10

"You know if I had the energy...I'D KILL EVER LAST ONE OF YOU!"

"Oh relax Ali we didn't go clubbing the last few states we were in now it's time to just chill,besides a free night before a PPV."

"Yea PPV day AKA usually one of the most busy days ever and if either one of you get drunk I will not be playing mommy and carrying you to the hotel."

"Awe little shrimp,you couldn't even if you tried,silly girl."

"You're testing me Paige,literally you're on edge."

"Alright alright I'm just kidding pumpkin okay if you're not a fan of this party may you please be a doll and go get the drinks,please."

"Gladly,Nao I'm expecting you to keep her in sight and not touch ANYTHING considering how she is already and she's only had one."

"Don't worry I've got her in check but seriously hurry up with the drinks."

Alicia scooted out of the booth rolling her eyes. She had to scoot around and through basically a maze of people to get to the bar but before she could get to the counter some guy bumped into her.

"Hey there sexy,sor...sorry." Of course not even the first word and the smell of his whiskey hit her face.

"It's fine."she responded quickly turning her head trying her best not to hurl.

"Say you're pretty hot to be here,alonne,why don't we head out to my car and talk." He started running his hand up her arm but she pulled her arm away. "Um,no thanks."

"Oh come on sweetie,I can show you a good time.  No need to get all worked up. Just trying to start a conversation. My name is Joey by the way." He replied.

"Well thank you but no thank you,I have to get back to my friends,excuse me."

"Look here bitc*! You're going to stay here with me and talk then we're gonna head out and have ourselves a good time okay!" He said as he grabbed Alicia's wrist.

"Get off of me!" She used her other free hand and slapped him hard across the face.

The next thing went by and happened so fast He swung his hand at her punching her the force so hard sending her to the ground.

------
Roman's POV

Well here's a new record Dean hasn't gotten completely wasted he's actually only had one...shocker.

"He hit a girl, holy shi*." I heard some guys mumbling around me. Probably some drunk.
That's when some other people started crowding more over here so I moved tables with the guys then of course I heard as expecting the sound of yelling and glass breaking. Nothing new.

"AMBROSE COME ON LET EM GO!"

"TELL THE SON OF A BITC* NEXT TIME HE WANTS TO PUNCH A GIRL HE SHOULD THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH LONGER HE WANTS TO LIVE."

I got up quickly making my way over to them Ziggler and Big E holding him back some guy on the ground with his shirt ripped his chest all red blood from his lip.

"Let's go,we're leaving." Jimmy said.

"Since when did Dean become all protective over any girl,it's a good thing but weird sudden."

When we got back to the car I saw all the girls huddled together,but where's Alicia.

"Did Ali already go to the hotel?"

That's when Naomi & Paige & Marti looked up breaking the huddle then I saw Alicia with blood shot eyes, a purple bruise under her eye and a piece of napkin she held to her bottom lip.

Oh SHI*...so that's what they were talking about...i got out of the car and ran back inside the club,where the hell is that bastard!  Then I spotted the crowd of people in a group near the bar.

"So which one of you are the bastards that hit my wife!?" I guess they went Intimidated because the crowd automatically broke and there sitting on one of the stools was the guy looking like crap.

"Excuse me."

"WH- before he could finish I punched him clearly knocking him out him slumping to the floor. "Here's a hint you wanna hit a women make sure her husband isn't around! Or either way,you're getting your a** kicked.

-------
When they'd gotten back to the hotel Alicia Haden't said a word to Roman. She had been silent, Roman didn't know how or what to say,he glanced over seeing her with her legs pulled up on the bed.

"Alicia c-

"No...good night Roman."

He sighed slumping into the chair. A few minutes later he looked over and saw she had fallen asleep. He stripped off his clothes besides his boxers and crawled into the bed next to Alicia wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her close.

"I'm sorry baby.."