13

As Sheamus's music continued to play the disappointment and anger in the crowd threw out the whole arena could be felt as if electricity, Alicia slowly raised to her feet having to lean on the ring apron for support she rolled herself into the ring kneeling next to Roman who sat on his knees running his hands threw his hair tears begging to fall from his eyes.

"Ro." She half whispered afraid that he had anger inside worrying of what his response would be. She was surprised when he wrapped an arm around her shoulder kissing her cheek,he stood to his feet keeping his arm around Alicia's shoulder he walked o the ropes holding it down for her.

They both walked up the ramp with their heads up all the way backstage. Where they were automatically welcomed with a line of superstars and divas clapping.

"Roman Reigns! Roman Reigns!" The voices didn't sound like any other but Alicia had glanced over seeing two little kids in front of an older women all of them decked in Roman's gear one of them having a sign that said "Roman Rocks."

"Just like you told me,no matter what,there's people supporting and proud of you."

"Thanks baby."

As Roman started taking pictures with them and signing pictures Alicia headed to the locker room. She sat on the couch stairing towards the wall sighing then her phone rang, a FaceTime call from her sister.

"Hello?"

"Hey sis."

"Hey Rave."

"Oh hold on,guys come here." About 4 lulu get girls came into the picture smiling wide and waving.

"These girls completely  adore you,we all were disappointed with the match but we all know you deserve that title."

"We love you Ali! I can't wait to be a diva because of you,you rock."

"I love you all too,thanks for the support."

Oh and there's one more person." She turned her camera from front view and walked over to the crib showing Alana peacefully sleeping cuddled in her usual pink blanket.

"Gosh,she's growing up so fast,I love you guys,I can't wait to get back home."

"We love you too,stay strong sis."

After she hung up she ran her hands over her face. "God this sucks."

"Hey,you ready to go?" Dean said walking in.

"Oh yea,you did great tonight."

"You did too,don't let it put you down,you're better than them,God I'm looking forward to hearing Them get boo'd outta the place,same goes for Sheamus."

"I look forward to that, I'm just ready to get outta here,I need to brush my teeth...like twice...five times."

"What's with that Madison Chick though,this is like the second time she's done that."

"I don't even know I just know I no longer am a fan of taking in new bees unless they're completely PHYCHO free."

"Right,shouldn't you be checking yourself then?"

"Very funny...well I'm gonna go find Roman,don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."

"No promises...oh wait one more thing...I won't see you again until late Saturday."

"How come?" She questioned leaning on the door.

"I've gotta fill in for Orton these non televised shows all week and I've got a plane to catch and boy am I seriously late."

"Steph just told you?"

"Ah actually...maybe about yesterday." He said nervously chuckling scratching the back of his head.

"So you knew you had plane to catch since yesterday and you wasted today after the show 'chilling' now you're about to miss your flight but you're some how gonna work up some magic and make it in time?"

"Yea...pretty much."

"Well...have fun fighting traffic,by the way,I feel no sympathy for you."

"Love you too!" He called as she left the room.

------

Alicia had been wondering around backstage looking for Roman for at least a good 5 minutes but couldn't find him then she remembered the last place he was thinking the fan VIP was taking longer than expected...but instead...when she reached the hall that led to it she saw Roman talking to some girl. She took a few steps closer and recognized the brown streaks...N...Nikki...

"Where are you going mister."

"Some where.." He replied

"What the hell is going on." She said to herself slowly Inching closer but staying behind the wall.

"Meet me...my room...tonight....I know you didn't win but...ill help you relax."

Nikki smiled slightly, stepping forward to place a kiss upon his lips. Alicia's heart crashed.

Tears started to form upon her eyes as she saw Roman kiss Nikki back. She Couldn't take the heat.
"So I guess they're right when they say if your not on top you lose...he said forever...Alana born...nothing break us...how could he!"

Alicia took a step back She shook her head before running away with tears streaming down her face.