42

"Ali...Ali...Ali...hello...E,get the migit before I shove that punching bag her way with hopes that it knocks her out!"

"Gee Paige,Negativity,such such! Negativity!" Big E walked over to Alicia first tapping her shoulder but she didn't respond he stood for a few more minutes before grabbing her around the waist picking her up walking her towards the benches.

"What the hell E!?"

"LANGUAGE!...Paige she's all yours,sit!"

"What am I a dog?"

"No...you're a cute lost kitten."

"You say what now?"

"Alright alright Ali he was just trying to calm you...anyway,Ali what's going on in that head of yours you barley spoke to use this morning,you skipped out on Starbucks then you even turned down breakfast bagels which are your fav."

"I'm just not in the mood,haven't hit the gym in a while that's all."

"Oh yea and I plan to retire if I don't get a divas title shot anytime soon."

"Am...am I a stubborn selfish bitc*?"

"I mean sometimes you're on edge a-

"E!" Paige yelled making him jump

"I'll shut up now."

"Okay you are a bit stubborn but...selfish and a bitc*,no love,except for when it comes to times when kicking Nikki Bella's a** you never save some for me...but other than that,no."

"It's not bugging me it's just...the certain person that said that just ticks me of and I don't even give a damn about them honestly."

"Hm...does that person happen to have a name that starts with an R?"

Alicia on glared at her. "The igit is just lost,he doesn't know what he wants,especially after hearing what I heard last night...crazy."

"Paige don't motivate her that's gross,girl got vocals but dam*,people be trying to sleep girl."

"What are you talking about Nao,I was with Marti half the night?"

"Girl don't play you'll never forget Roman's name as much as you were calling last night."

"What...that doesn't make...okay...that's the way he wants to go..." She looked up looking around the gym until she saw Ziggler as if on cue Roman was walking in also but Haden't noticed them.

"Great...hey Zigs!"

He pulled off his headphone looking her direction walking over. "Hey shortie,Screamer,Uso chick."

"You've gotta come up with better names."

"Yea yea he'll work on it,shut up,Ziggler I know this is weird but you've kissed plenty right?"

"What,I like you like a friend but I'm not k-

"NO IDIOT! I just want to know that you've mastered the act thing not that you play girls a lot just a suggestion...I need you to help me stretch,could you help me with my back bend,I just need a watcher help me get back I can flip over myself,I don't trust these two especially after last time,PAIGE!"

"What you expect me to be calm when there's a butterfly floating right next to my head that things not flying in my ear."

"Wimp."

Just like asked Alicia slowly started to bend over with Ziggler keeping a hand under his hand around her stomach and back until her hands touched the ground.

"Can you just measure up,make sure my legs are at a right Angel,just move me if you need to."

"No,you're good."

"Thanks." She flipped over landing on her feet but 'accidentally' tripping over and falling back but Ziggler catching her.

"Woah,need to be more careful,not to be mean but you're no Charlotte."

"Right...I was just gonna use that as a move,thanks." From the corner of her eye she saw Roman looking their way walking the tred mil quickly turning away when he saw Alicia look his direction

"Well Snackdowns tonight we better get going work on some moves in the ring,Is Marti still coming?"

"Should be but you know how her and Titus get,lover,LOVER BIRDS."

"Well even if she doesn't show,tonight,it's gonna be good...real good and you guys will just have to wait and see."

"I see those eyes,whatcha thinkin girly?"

"Like I said,you've just gotta wait and see...they won't see it coming."