48

For the last few hours ever since that night Marti had been up wondering and looking for Alicia calling over and over Paige had even come over.

"Okay so when was the last time you saw her?"

"Like last night,we didn't really get into an argument but she just sorta 'mood' and walked out."

"And you let her! Do you know how bloody dangerous that is to go out 10 o'clock at night Marti! Roman's got enough stress and if he finds out something happened to her he's gonna kick all of our arses!"

"Don't yell at me!." There was a knock at the door and Paige opened it on the other side stood Jason.

"Hey,Paige, long time no see,is Alicia here?"

"Ah...she went out....earlier...and Marti....Went with her,please tell Jason what's happened why don't cha poodle head."

"Jason...Alicia...she...died I mean...of tiredness...home sick,so she...for a plane and went home...she should be back later this week,she said she won't be missing Raw,sorry."

"Oh...it's fine,I'll just call her then,I'll see you two around."

"Mari I swear your stupider than Adam Rose and Bo combined!"

"HEY!...that's low...real low,come on...I thought we were buddies."

"Yea I question that myself."

-------
Roman had just come back in from grabbing something to eat to bring back up when he saw Alicia was up but just sitting there staring off into space. "It's now or never."

"Alicia...foods in the bag, IHop okay?"

"I'm not hungry,thanks."

"It's 4 in the afternoon and I'm just now getting back not sure what time you got up but seriously-

"I said I'm fine." She replied still looking down.

"Can we talk,no yelling,throwing things,just...talk."

"Talk about what how much of a pathetic excuse I am...why I'm sitting here like an idiot,why I'm just so easy as they say."

"You're still doing it...putting things on yourself that aren't your fault...Ali I know the things I've done,it sucks it's a list of bad but I can't take it back but I know I can work on it,I can only aplogize so many times before they probably can't even be taken serious but I just can't...I really can't live my life without you."

"Alicia please don't make it harder than it already is...I just hate it,hate knowing I hurt you,hate knowing some of the things I've done can't be changed..I'm sorry,I'm really sorry." He cupped her face in his hands, resting his forehead against hers looking into her eyes.

"I love you..." He said, his voice trembling.

Alicia cupped her mouth with her hands,everything he's said to her seemed over above but the feeling she was getting feeling that lump in her throat forming. not "This isn't right...I...I was the one who caused all the drama...because of me...you shouldn't have had to suffer,it all revolves around my existence." She cried, while closing her eyes, letting the tears escape quickly from her eyes.

He grabbed her hand from her mouth, "stop doing that...you can't control how these people act or want to be towards you half the time for no reason...I know it's hard to believe after all the things I've done to you but...I'm staying by your side...I will...forever." He spoke, while making her look at him, both her brown eyes staring back at each other for a long time. "I will not let my stupidity or anyone's judgmental self break me keep me from being around the women I love...the love of my life...I promise." His voice breaking at the end.

She stared at him right into the eyes. She could see the fear hiding in them. She shook her head "But how may times have you said that and it turned into this complete war with us!...y...you're lying." she cried even harder.

A single tear formed in his left eye and slowly trickled its way down his cheek "Alicia ..." He said gently, placing one of his hands on her cheek, the other around her waist and pulled her closer, as he attached his soft lips on hers, kissing her tenderly.

Alicia kissed him back, not wanting to pull away. Not wanting to ruin the moment or let the anxious thoughts take over her mind.

Roman kissed her a few more times before he pulled away. "I want you to promise me something."

She raised her head up, as her heart started racing. "W-what?" .

He cleared his throat, whispering. "I want you to know...you're the best thing that's ever happened to me...I want you to stop making people make you feel like your not worth existence,you're the reason In change in almost every one of our lives not just us,even the fans you've made an impact on."

Her lips were trembling. "I...L...love you Roman...I'm sorry....I'm sorry...for everything."

"I love you too...I always will...I'm sorry too...never again."