52

Alicia had waited until she heard everything quiet down,she tip toed out of the room and quickly packed her things.

Once she was packed she headed down the hall to get to the lobby when she got on the elevator The Usos were already on.

"Great now I'm gonna look like a pure idiot." She said to herself.

"Ali. Little Uce what's up."

"Hi Jey.." She replied looking down not even sure if she was talking to the right one.

"Lotta luggage there Lemmie guess Beauty duties!" He mocked in a girly voice.

"Y...yea." Her voice was slowly beginning to crack but she didn't wanna break down in front of everyone.

"Everything okay?"

"No! It's not! The man I thought loved me apparently doesn't! He's been fooling with the enemy for who knows how long even after he said he loved me! Getting close to the point where I was gonna forgive everything he's done NOW HE'S GOT HER PREGNANT A...AND THERES NOTHING I CAN DO BUT STAY USLESS AND-

"Shh." Jimmy wrapped his arm around her pulling her into a hug rubbing her back.

"Roman...Nikki...you're joking right?" Jey said

"I wish." She sniffled her head still buried in his side.

"You can stay with Trin & I don't want you to pay for another room just for one more day,worth nothing.

"Thank you Jimmy."

"Family first,it's gonna be okay."

-------
"Nikki,when did you take the test?"

"Like two weeks ago."

"AND YOU'RE JUST NOW TELLING ME WHAT THE HELL NICOLE AND YOU EVEN WRESTLED!"

"Because I didn't want you to freak out stop yelling at me!"

Roman took a deep breathe standing up pacing. "Okay...I'm sorry,just...you took so long to tell me what if our baby gets hurt."

"Don't worry Ro,I know what I'm doing,just know that I will always love you." She stood up wrapping her arms around his neck pecking his lips

"I'm gonna go try to work things out with my sister see if she'll calm down and just...work something out okay?"

"Okay,be careful."

"I will." As soon as the door closed Roman turned and punched the wall. "Fuc*!"

-------
"How could he do this to me,I heard everything! He's been messing with her since...I don't even know Naomi I've done nothing to him Jason and I never went far far because I knew one day Roman and I would just talk it out and now it's all over."

"No it's not love, this issue...is on him I hate to say it but he was the one to make that move and have this outcome. You can't do anything about it and just maybe hopefully he'll figure out what to do and do it the right way."

"Why am I always the one lucky with the bad luck...everything comes down on me for what?"

"Alright Naomi who told you to touch my hair conditioner you knew us Samoans need it, zaum girl half the bottle is gone Alicia you see this!?"

Alicia and Naomi both looked back and saw Jimmy standing there with his shirt rolled up showing his stomach his shorts were rolled up and he had his hair in a high high bun.

"Oh my god girl how I look?" Naomi automatically busted out laughing while Alicia sat there biting her lip a small smirk appearing.

"Ah huh I know you wanna laugh girl y'all so rude you know I look good! I have feelings you know I do."

"Alright Jimmy stop you look ridiculous and if you don't take my shirt off in 2.5 seconds we gonna have some problems."

"Don't hate! I look good! I know I do,haters!"

Once he was back in the bathroom Naomi started playfully shoving Alicia until her smile cracked.

"There it is,the one rule when your with the UCE crew,no sadness,no crying,got it?"

"Yes,I understand mom."

"Oh ha jokes on you because now that you've said that,I'm dragging you shopping with me lets go,Jimmy hurry up and why changed we're going out!"

"You're buying me more conditioner right!?"

"If that'll get you to go yes...another thing Ali...even if your tired to he said around us...it won't happen."

"Are hugs allowed?"

"Of course...and mirror selfies,lots of em."

"I figured you'd say that...Sandra was right about you"

"Love you too...wait what!? Y'all been talkin about me!?"

"Don't worry about it smiley."

"GURL Lemmie find out...JIMMY!"

"5 MORE MINUTES GURL CHILL!"