30

"Come on say mommy,say mommy,the camera not rolling don't be shy."

"Raven...I coulda sworn it was my job to be telling her that and not you so she won't grow up thinking some lovable phychopath is her mother."

"UGH,rude!" She huffed folding her arms.

"Hey I did say lovable...so what's the plan for today,you go in today?"

"I mean I could but no, Tori is basically forcing me to take time off when I told her I was picking you up yesterday...yet,I'm the owner...maybe I should show up."

"Girly I don't wanna keep you away from your job,I'll be fine hanging out watching Disney shows with my princess,repeat marathons but I don't mind."

"How about I just go down for a few hours then I'll be right back as soon as my shifts over."

"Sounds good...hey is that park in the community still open?"

"Oh yea it's just the pool they closed why,wanna take baby A down?"

"Yea I mean the pain really isn't bad anymore maybe a few side feelings but other than that...you know me,I'm not good at just sitting around."

"Well don't push yourself too much,keep your phone close too,I'll bring the stroller down before I go."

"Thanks...and thanks for taking time to Come get me,everything's that's been happening lately my drama life is great.."

"Awe your my sister,of course I'll be there."

-------
Alicia's POV
It's actually really nice out here don't cha think Alana,not too cold,not too hot,I'd say if the pool was open you could go for your first swim well,ya know with me..

"Wanna go on the swing love...mommy use to always love coming to the park just to swing,nagging your grandma to push me higher and higher,there were times I even thought I was a dare de and jumped off,don't follow my footsteps at least in park reasons."

I took her up into my arms and walked over to the baby swing,there was no one else really around,a park not busy on a Weeked shocker.

"Yea I know,tell me about it." I heard a voice beside me...I didn't even know I was talking out loud

"Sorry if I startled you,I brought my daughter here while we wait for her older sister to arrive,I'm Kevin."

"Alicia,I think it's beautiful seeing a father and daughter bonding."

"I mean that's all I did yet she didn't see and left...single parent life,you gotta do what you gotta do,sorry if I'm ruining the mood."

"Oh no you're fine." I made sure to keep my hand on the swing while Alana did what kicking she could me still gently pushing her.

"I don't mean to sound like one of the crazed fans but,you're the diva Alicia Love,my fighter loves you the one coming in from Dallas."

"That's so cool,we're having Mania there soon,thinking of going?"

"Well I have a feeling that's what she's gonna wanna do just gonna have to get this youngin use to flight first."

"It won't be easy,trust me me and my little one,it's a slight maybe 15 minute struggle just getting in the car."

"Well you know what they say,young ones like to explore I gu- he was cut off when he phone began to ring. "Excuse me....hello...yes,I'm at the park with your sister,alright,I'll be there in a bit love you."

"Well,my daughters flight just landed guess I better go ahead and hit the road,it was nice meeting you Mrs Love,looks like our kiddos are already getting along huh."

I turned  around behind me to see Alana and his daughter both giggling on their swings flapping their arms all around.

She's bonding already.. "Well I don't wanna keep you from getting to your daughter Kevin,it was nice meeting you."

"You too." He smiled giving me a wave his daughter doing the same as they walked off.

"Alana,Well aren't you so cute bonding on the swings with your new buddy,mommy was a shy little thing until high school so i kinda feel intimidated...that's okay though,I love you princess."

-------
Roman was sitting in the councilors office his nerves in a bundle not sure of what to open up with and what her reaction would be..

"Alright Mr.Reigns,still growing that hair I see...so...where do you wanna start,I know I'm the counselor but please go ahead.

"...I messed up...big time...I met my anger get the best of me...I believed what people said without getting any word from her, I scarred her...physically and mentally."

"And what do you mean by that Mr Reigns?"

"...I...i hit her...whipped her...bruised her U she was basically open...I felt myself doing it but I couldn't get myself to stop,I had too many drinks and I guess it led to that,I regret if all everything,I know I have anger management...I can't believe I did that to her...she was my everything...my life...the girl who changed my life and now I've lost her,my daughter keeps asking and asking "where's Alicia...where's mommy." And I don't know what to tell her,she's been through enough with her last mother and she really looks up to Alicia and now I've messed that up...I'm sick...I'm screwed up I'm a monster."

She leaned over her desk handing Roman a tissue and water bottle seeing his body movements being able to tell he was getting worked up.

"Well you know,this was a big step,for you to open up that fast and not hold back anything,I'm glad you know your mistakes and the things you did but now it's time to move over from the admittance work on the making better...start off with one...you mentioned your daughter."

"Yes...she's with my dad."

"Good,as of now while your in these sessions,it is best not to complete say what's going on around some one that young, the second thing...I myself do not see you as the anger management like you said..it's mainly the over protective side...the side that cares and maybe things just got out of hand when you were trying to go to the right path...but she didn't realize."

"I just wanted the best for her...I messed it up but she gave me so many chances and I screwed. Them up that fast..."

"I understand that...today I'm going to get you into a class of 3 others who are almost in the same issue but differences,they've all experienced the moment of when the drinks get the best of you...so they'll be coming in and not only will they be sharing their stories with you but you will be too,these men have over come their drinking problem and will hope to help you threw this but right now,my main and first question..are you going to be willing to do this?"

"If it means a step closer to getting the love of my life back...getting my life straight...yes."

"Great...as long as your willing to corporate I'm all for helping you."