68

"God I hate this, it's already Sunday and we have to head out...are you sure we can't her with us?"

"Trust me baby girl I say the same thing everytime I have to leave home."

"You should be use to it you've lived this experience long enough I hate heart breaks good byes an-

"Are you about to break into a poetry unit or are you just having the symptoms of a pregnant women and emotional wreck 2.0?"

"You a** hole A. No I wasn't but so what if I was writing is my other passion if you would pay attention more often! And B. If I am pregnant you've got some explaining to do."

"Well if you would have been paying attention you'd realize, I haven't been using a co-

"Um...did we forget again a child is in the house and uncle has to spend the drive explaining to sweet innocent JoJo that things heard weren't meant to be said it will not be repeated...by the way Reigns, what have I said about making sure you lock the top lock?"

"Ha, looks who's on blast now." She stuck her tongue out making her way around Roman giving Sika a hug.

"How are things going,keeping my son out of trouble?"

"Mh...I mean I try but,he's a little-

"What is this jump down Roman's throat day!?"

"...if the shoe fits,JoJo Hun grandpas here to pick you up."

"So where are you guys headed?"

"Ohio, Slammy awards Monday."

"That's alway fun,anyone of you nominated?"

"They're releasing pool today voting from tonight into tomorrow I guess during or before it closes."

"Well good luck to you too I'll be watching, her princess ready to go?"

In response JoJo dropped her bag and hugged Alicia's leg and Roman's. "I'm gonna miss you princess."

"I lu you mommy."

"I love you too, we'll be back soon we promise."

They both stood at the door waving until they'd pulled off.

"You're stealing my daughter from me...not cool."

"Well like they say, girls rule,now come on you know you're a cranky fella with traffic."

"I am not!"

"Okay,whatever you say lover boy."

-------
"Alicia exactly when are we getting there because GPS says we should have been there 30 minutes ago."

"Oh so you're quick to jump at me because of GPS and you can only last like 10 minutes before throwing a fit with it,nice one real classy."

"You were the one later packing."

"Don't even go there that was you I was packed completely since yesterday night, I tried to tell you but noo mr I can get my stuff in time."

"Well we could have still been in the area but you're driving all this isn't on me." Alicia took in a deep breath and pulled over to one of the rest areas closest to one of the ends no one around tinted windows.

"Okay what are we doing now?" She reached  over and slipped her finger in the band of his sweatpants.

"Wait what are you-" he stopped mid sentence when she begin to palm him through his pants. She slid them down a bit along with his boxers allowing his length to come out. She unbuckled  her seat belt as he did the same thinking they were about to change who would drive.

"Why are you doing-" she cut him off her tongue licking his tip.

"Ohh" he moaned as as she traced her tongue over. He wrapped his hands in her hair as She got on her knees in the seat for easier access.

She took him in her mouth bobbing her head up and down. Focusing mainly on the tip cradling his balls in her hand lightly massaging them.

"Ohh fuc*." He hissed pushing her head further into him.  pre-cum spilling out of his tip. She decided to deep throat taking  him all the way in gagging a little.

He quickly grabs her head and holding her there as he twitched and cu* shoot out.

She pulled away, and licked her lips wiping her mouth she grabbed a piece of gum popping it in before getting back in her seat starting the car again.

"Now,you gonna let me drive now and stop nagging & freaking out?"

"Ye...yea...take all the time you need..."

"Gladly."