17

"Why do you keep helping me?"

"One because that wasn't fair and Two because I still care about you...why'd you go out there? You told me you wouldn't and we all knew something was up especially it being that type of match now look who knows what this could end up."

"You'd love if I were gone wouldn't you."

"God I wish you'd stop...you know what when you figure yourself out come back and stop being such a brat." He stood up walking out the room not bothering to turn to see if she was gonna say something.

------

Roman was in his hotel room in his bed sleeping, until there was a knock on the door. He tinted over and looked at his phone, 2:30 am.

He slowly rolled out of the bed pulling on a pair of sweats and headed to the door. He opened the door to see a crying Alicia.

"I...I...I'm sorry if I woke you...I'll let you sleep." She said slightly stuttering. She turned around starting to head off when Roman grabbed her hand softly and turned her around.

"Ali...what's wrong." He noticed fhe tears slowly streaming from her eyes,he picked her up and closed the door and headed to the couch placing her down.

"Ali...please I know what I said back there but please tell me what's wrong." He put his index finger under her chin and rose her head up to look at him

"I...I'm sorry okay...I've been so stupid and clueless lately and I'm just sorry." She stated started to sob.

Roman hugged Alicia while she was crying into his chest

"Baby girl...I...I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I was just frustrated and confused...I thought...I wasn't gonna see you again."

"Ro...I was being stupid and selfish...I should have tried listening to you."

"It's okay baby girl...it's okay...why don't you go ahead and get cleaned up I've got plenty of shirts in my bag.

"Thank you Ro."

"Stop apologizing so much baby girl,we all make mistakes,nothing's gonna change the way I feel about you, I love you."

"I love you too Ro."

While Alicia was in the shower Roman dialed the pizza place and ordered delivery before turning on netflix. He looked for a movie for him and Alicia to watch.

About an hour later:

Alicia fell asleep and Roman paused the movie and pulled a blanket over them. Alicia put her head on Roman's  chest and put her arm around his waist, He held her close to him. He smiled at the sight of her sleeping like a angel. He kissed Her forehead before standing up carrying her to the bed tucking her in before climbing in himself cuddling next to her and drifting off to sleep.