58

"So what was it that lover boy wanted?"

"Honestly...I don't even know,he didn't even say anything it was more of an action...a weird...fast...needy type."

"So you're just gonna sugar code of gonna spill the whole?"

"Um,I'll stay sugar coding,well what about you and Dean what you two stepped away for 'seconds' turned into minutes."

"Oh psh,so nosey."

"Yea I think it's best I didn't Know either."

"Alright well At least give me your picks, Sheamus or Reigns for the title?"

"...Roman...duh,I can't stand Sheamus and no more questions about Roman and let me enjoy my fruit!"

----------
(Credit to WrestleView.com)

The bell rings, and Reigns punches him before viciously clubbing away at him in the corner. Reigns runs him over with a big boot for a two count. Reigns punches Sheamus in the face before Sheamus comes back with a right hand. Sheamus throws Reigns out of the ring and kicks him as he gets back in the ring. Sheamus' back is still covered in welts from last night's war. Sheamus connects with a rolling senton. Reigns clutches his ribs and gets out of the ring to recover. Sheamus kicks him away from the ring and goes outside. Reigns punches Sheamus and slams him off the apron. Sheamus comes back by sending him into the ring post. Sheamus then gives him a release suplex onto the commentary table.

back from the break to see Reigns trapped in a chin lock.  Vince McMahon is seen watching the match at ringside.  During the commercial, Sheamus ran Reigns over with an Irish hammer to the face.  The crowd is lightly chanting, "Let's go Roman."  Byron Saxton talks about how this is Reigns' daughter's birthday.  How will he explain being fired to her?  Reigns counters out of the chin lock with a back suplex.  They trade punches while on their knees.  Both men are battered and weakened from the events of the last twenty-four hours.  Reigns comes back with a pair of clotheslines before having a whip reversed.  Reigns then connects with a leaping clothesline.  The reaction for that comeback was pretty quiet.  Sheamus quickly drops him on the apron and knocks him to the floor.  Reigns quickly sweeps his feet and punches away at him.  Reigns then connects with a Drive By Dropkick.  Reigns goes for a Samoan Drop, but Sheamus elbows out.  Reigns punches him to the corner and charges, but Sheamus boots him down.

McMahon shouts encouragement as Sheamus goes to the top rope.  Reigns punches him and connects with a Samoan Drop off the second rope for a near fall.  McMahon was out of his seat on that one.  Sheamus quickly snaps Reigns off the rope and knees him in the face before rolling him up for a near fall.  Michael Cole talks about how that could have been the end for Reigns' career there.  Sheamus connects with an Irish Curse Backbreaker for a near fall.  Sheamus scoops Reigns up for White Noise, but Reigns slides off, rolls him up, and slams him down for a near fall.  Once again, Vince McMahon was out of his seat looking nervous.  Reigns sets up for a Superman Punch, but Sheamus counters into a nasty powerbomb for another near fall.  Vince McMahon cannot believe he kicked out of that.  Sheamus' nose has been bloodied.

Sheamus stomps the midsection and goes for an Irish Cloverleaf, but Reigns fights it.  Sheamus eventually fights back and applies the hold.  Reigns is screaming in pain.  McMahon is up from his seat to watch this.  Reigns claws to the bottom rope and gets the break.  Sheamus cannot believe it and looks completely exhausted.  Sheamus gets Reigns to his feet, and Reigns viciously head-butts him.  Reigns punches away at him and has been busted open from that shot.  Reigns punches away at him, but Sheamus drops him on the top rope.  Sheamus hits the ropes, and Reigns takes him out with a Superman Punch.  McMahon pulls the referee out of the ring before he counts to three!  The crowd is loudly booing that!

Reigns shouts at McMahon, who is smiling at him.  Sheamus sends Reigns into the ring post and connects with White Noise!  McMahon is on the apron counting with the referee, but Reigns kicks out at two and a half!  McMahon starts talking with the referee.  Sheamus pushes Reigns out of the ring.  McMahon still has the referee distracted as Alberto Del Rio and Rusev run down.  Reigns takes Del Rio out with a Superman Punch, but Rusev comes back with a superkick.  Rusev puts him in the ring, and Reigns knocks him off the apron with a Superman Punch!  Reigns ducks a Brogue Kick and takes Sheamus out with a Superman Punch!  Reigns then takes McMahon out with a Superman Punch!  Reigns turns into a Brogue Kick, but he kicks out!  Sheamus cannot believe it.  The crowd is chanting, "YES!"  Sheamus sets up in the corner for the Brogue Kick, but Reigns takes him out with a Spear to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship!

Roman could barley stand as the ref handed the title in his hands, He turned his head towards the camera near by giving a happy birthday shoutout to his daughter (JoJo)

"Ro Ro....oh my gosh,everyone we FINALLY have a new world heavyweight champion!! Which honestly I'm glad because Sheamus,in the words of New Day,you're just booty and Vince...you're little surprise return just because you felt like it really needs to Never happen again,sit down old man your days are done for....but enough talk about these slacks,Roman congrats once again."

Alicia was making her way down the ramp in a Tank top, black jeans and her knee high chucks with a cake in her hand.

Roman got to his feet leaning on the ropes looking as confused as the WWE universe.

"A new champion finally,now that's what's BEST for business and Princess JoJo happy birthday Hun." She climbed onto the apron sliding the cake under before getting in. She grabbed the cake walking over to Roman standing a few feet away from him.

"I know this isn't the eBay cake but,congratulations!"

"You got me a cake....this for me?"

"Yes."

"You want me to have it...all for me?"

"Yes...I'm being nice for once but I really took time into this!"

Roman glanced up at the crowd before turning back to Alicia. He smirked to himself and pushed the cake to her face. The crowd completely loving his action. He started to walk past when Alicia stepped in front of him shoving the cake in his face until he was backed up into the corner.

"Once the cake was basically all over him she dropped holder and rubbed the rest of the cake on his head,threw his hair.

"Congratulations." She gave him a quick side hug about to walk out when Roman grabbed her arm turning her back around without thinking twice Roman cupping her face with both of his hands before pressing his lips softly onto hers while the WWE Universe gasped and applauded some beginning the "yes" chant. Roman pulled away and held down the ropes for her before getting out himself

The WWE Universe chanting their names as they walked up the ramp, arms around each other and smiling.