71

"Oh my gosh can you believe it the Slammy awards are tonight! it's gonna be crazy, all of us girls getting dressy, our guys in suits oh my gosh!"

"Marti, calm down and stop moving before this straightner befriends your scalp."

"I don't even want my hair straightened I'm fine with my casual poof curls."

"Yea I've gotta agree Paige if anything I'm gonna need that straightner with this mess."

"Oh no, I've got the look for you."

"So Paige you basically picked out everyone's look for the night huh?"

"I got bored so yea I set everyone up and trust me you all are gonna love it plus the stylist coming including two of my friends how do you think I got this blue style."

"Oh okay mamma Paige in charge okay, we just gonna have to wait and see." Foxy said

"Knock knock special delivery for Alicia Love?"

They all turned to Alicia who was sitting in her seat still looking down at her phone.

"HELLO! I might be mamma Paige but I'm not answering doors for you."

"I never said to geez."  She stood up walking to the door opening it. "Roman...what are you doing here?"

"Hey beautiful, girls...before you get all prepped up...can I borrow you for a quickie."

"Roman I have to finish getting ready I still have to some how get a dress a-

"Now let me stop you there,I don't wanna take anymore of your time, I'll see you in a bit but here." He reached beside him grabbing a box handing it to her. "I'll see you in a bit." He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and headed off.

"Awee, what did lover boy get ya?"

"I guess I'm about to find out." She sat back down opening up the box. "Oh my gosh...this was the dress...I wanted to get yesterday."

"Awe little mrs spoiled, adorable."

"There's something else in the box luv."

"Oh, yea." Marti bent down grabbing and handing her the paper, she opened it and realized it was a letter.
   "Hey beautiful, hope you like the dress, you said you like it right, wear this dress with your head held high and that bright big smile, I love you, can't wait to see you."

"AWEE SHE'S BLUSHING,must be really cute, you two are so precious."

"He's perfect,Paige schedule lady what time are your friends coming?"

"They're on their way so until then keys get that make up done."

----------
"Oh my gosh, I'm impressed Paige you really hooked us up."

"Wh, no biggie I love my gals, hey look lover boys coming out." They all turned to the screen watching Stephanie not even letting Roman get into the ring before going off on him.

"I don't understand Steph's sudden hate to Roman bit like they say...two faced."

"Tonight and you can all think Your buddy Roman Reigns, Dean will go one on one with Sheamus in a cage match, Usos will go up against the WWE tag team champs the New Day! And little Alicia I won't ruin your night especially since it's your time to FINALLY look and feel pretty but all I'm gonna say you BETTER be at Smackdown oh you will pay the price, believe that." She threw the mix down smirking at Roman strutting out.

--------
"Aye Yo UCE,Cuzzo, 2 years in a row tag team of the year."

"Yea congrats Boys, glad it's you two and not annoying new day."

"Don't even mention em I swear Xavier brings his little musical girlfriend I'm gonna shove it so far up his a** they're both the REAL definition of close and personal."

"I'm not the only one who wants to see that...any ways enough talk shut up they're doing diva of the year."

"Alright I've said if before and I'll say it again, he's whipped...big time."

"Ya don't say"

--------
Jerry the King Lawler came out and played the Divas Video Montage The fans cheered for their favorites and then they showed the Divas waiting, backstage.

Jerry opened the envelope and read the winning name. "And the winner of tonight's DIVA OF THE YEAR SLAMMY AWARD...ALICIA LOVE!"

"WHAT!" Brie stomped off while the other girls stood there clapping Alicia's feet still glued  to floor until Paige gave her a small shove forward.

"Me?"

"That's your name girl now go."

She took a deep breath walking out, being welcomed with a hug from Jerry before handed the Slammy and stepping up to the podium.

"I would like to thank the WWE universe for voting for me, it means so much because...I started out with nothing and now I've basically got thousands of people cheering and supporting me every night. I wanna thank a few of the girls backstage, Paige...Marti...Nat...Nao and I can't forget about my boys, The Usos,shockingly even New Day, my brother Dean Ambrose and the love of my life, Roman Reigns, you guys are just the best and I'm blessed to have you in my life, I've come and won the title then obstacle after obstacle and it all seemed down hill but you guys kept me motivated and I wanna say thank you to every last one of you, any one of you girls sitting in the audience that dream of being divas,you can do it, you ARE the future, thank you all so much." She lifted her Slammy into the air belling a kiss when she felt a pair of arms go around her waist and the crowd getting louder, she turned around and saw Roman in his suit smiling. He gently cupped her face and kissed her passionately,

Once he'd pulled away she looked down blush consuming her face completely, but then that's when it seemed like the screaming got louder and she heard her name being said.

She looked up and there, Roman down on one knee with a box in his hand.

"We've been through hell, weeks of trust recovery, promises..the last time you took the ring off you said never again...now baby I'm open and full of honesty..you're the one I want in my life...forever will you Marry me?"

"Oh my god," Alicia gasped through her tears.

"Oh my god."

She bit her lip as tears splashed down her face.

The crowd cheering and clapping encouragingly.

"Yes!,Yes! Yes!" they started chanting, and Roman smirked as Alicia looked up at him

"Alicia ," He pleaded, grasping her hands tightly. "Please." There was a pause as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Yes,Roman."

Roman sighed with relief as he gripped her face in his hands and kissing her once again.

Their arms wrapped around each other, the Ohio crowd in full support range.

"I love you Alicia,So much."

"I love you too Ro." she whispered back, as they hugged tightly.

As soon as they got backstage the were welcomed with applause and cheers.

"Everyone everyone, let me make an announcement, we all see my brother proposed to my sister Alicia...we all witnessed well I wanna congratulate them both and another thing, Reigns you ever get to the point where she throws off the ring I'm shoving it AND All your hair conditioner up your a** alright? CHEERS! Now a brothas gotta go get ready for a cage match, lets here for the WWE power champion  couple!"

"Ro...I'm sorry you didn't get superstar of the year but I just wanna say your a superstar in my eyes...not just a superstar...my superman."

"And you're my beautiful wonder women and together we're gonna fly to the top."

"Ouch, I didn't believe Deano at first but geez Reigns you really do need to work on your phases,my brain hurts now."

"Ive got a surprise for you when we get back to the room."

"I don't like surprises."

"Trust me...you'll like this one...big time."