39

Gladly the flight loading did not take that long,but the whole time we were standing in the line i could just feel Roman's gaze on me,just eyeing me silent but I know begging for me to say something, I honestly don't know where we are now, how does he expect us to just jump back together when we basically went 2 whole months after I left without even saying a thing or calling then when I get to FL he suddenly just blows of questions..

Of course our seats are together but gladly I got the window seat, i rememberd about the disk Jason gave me and pulled out my lab top putting it in. The video started with a slide show of pictures from my training days at the performance center then videos, after a few more of was footage from my NXT debut, I don't really know the singer of the song in the background but it's kinda really getting me emotional.

Just when I thought I wouldn't need the tissue there on the screen,someone had takin a video of the day I got the call from Stephanie from NXT to go up to the main roster,holy crap I looked so booty back then...wow... The video just kept going leading to videos and pics from my matches on Raw even me winning the title.

"Hey Ali! We love you and we're so proud of you represent the division girl! MUAH! STAY FABULOUS!"

"Ali! Big jump up to the roster stay hyped bro!"
"Bro she's not a bro,she's gonna kill you for saying that."
"Stay hyped! That's all that matters!!"

"Ali,sending all hugs your way,congrats!"

"Jason! Jason hey bro! Ali won the title tonight how's it feel?"

"Even though I wanna kick this camera down your throat,I feel great I'm so proud of her! She was born for this I can't wait to see her and congratulate her."

The video ended and I shut the lab too not realizing how much I was smiling,then I felt a hand on my lap,I looked over at Roman who was singling for me to pull out the headphones.

"I'm not arguing with you...but this is killing me...did you kiss him?"

Sounds like an argument to me... "And if I did what's the big deal,if anything I should be asking you what you did those four months I was home."

"I didn't do anything...besides get help."

"Get help with what your sex life,how do I know you're just not telling me the things you didn't do there's no such thing as a whole four months of fox yourself what'd you do the days you weren't home,what'd you do when you weren't with JoJo you sure as hell didn't have a problem comparing Nikki to me those other times,this conversation is over,it's just proved that we weren't meant to be so after this plane ride ill find my way around on my own,just go our own way!"

"Alicia...y...you don't mean that,I know you don't."

"If it helps you sleep better at night,go figure."

------

"Alicia will you just stop and listen to me!"

"I have NOTHING to say to You Roman now get out of my room."

"I'm not leaving until we talk."

"TALK ABOUT WHAT! I SAID HOW I FELT ABOUT EVERYTHING AND WHEN I SAID MOVE ON I MEANT IT WE ARE NOT MEANT TO HE WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!"

"WHAT PART OF I LOVE YOU DO YOU NOT GET!...you're the best thing to have every happend to me,you fixed me...you changed me,in a good way,I can't explain how much my life has just turned around completely,I need you."

"Well I DON'T need you,why don't you just go hang with your trailer trash and leave me alone."

"Please stop doing this,you're pushing me aw-

"I'M PUSHING YOI AWAY BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE IT! I'VE DONE WHAT 3 MISTAKES AND YOU YOVE HUNG WITH THE ENEMY SLEPT WITH SOME CHICK YOU BARELY KNEW,you abused me,how the hell am I supposed to just push that off."

"I said I was sorry you spoiled bitc*!"

"well if that's how you feel...then leave and if you come back to my room I will call security,get...out!"

"Alright...ill leave..."